Version: Kontakt 5.6.8 / WAV / V1
Ultra Rare Triple Synthesizer and Dual Symphonic Organ
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Ultra Rare Triple Synthesizer and Dual Symphonic Organ! - "Sounds like the CS80"
The Affinity SK50D is a Kontakt Library Replication of the ultra-rare Yamaha SK50D dual keyboard synthesizer and symphonic organ. Produced over 40 Years ago in very few numbers, we captured every nuance of this nostalgic and unique multi-timber instrument. It includes 5 full-featured modules including a giant solo monophonic synth, a 3 oscillator polyphonic synth and string machine, a monstrously unique 3 oscillator monophonic bass synth, a 2 timber lush lower organ and an adjustable 9 drawbar style upper organ with an additional 3 timber perk layers.
Includes 5 Separate Instruments:
- Solo Synth. The solo synth is an 88 key monophonic synthesizer that features two oscillators; a sawtooth and pulse. Each oscillator can be stacked to create powerful bass leads and toplines. It has a unique glide feature that can bend each note subtlely creating an interesting twist on playback. It features standard ADSR controls for the amp and filter which both share an LFO for further modulation.
- PolySynth. The PolySynth is an 88 key polyphonic synthesizer featuring 3 oscillators; string, sawtooth, and square. Each oscillator can be stacked, tuned, and played with virtually unlimited voices. Its classic sound character gives it an authentic vintage feel back to a pre-digital era. It features standard ADSR controls for the amp and filter with an additional velocity knob for keyboard sensitive playback.
- Upper Organ. The upper organ is a 61 key 12 timber drawbar style organ. It features 9 sustained and 3 perk style harmonics. Each timber can be layered with a classic effect. It features a convolution reverb and a rotary effect incorporated by the mod wheel.
- Lower Organ. The lower organ is a 61 key 2 timber organ. Each timber can be layered for rich tonality. It features a unique ensemble effect, convolution reverb, and a rotary effect incorporated by the mod wheel. Its classic sound can be heard in hits throughout the '80s. It also features standard ADSR controls for the amp and bass through mechanics.
- Bass. The bass module is comprised of 3 separate sine oscillators; 16th harmonic, 8th harmonic and Perk harmonic. Upon activating these you will be greeted with a warm, deep and powerful bass sound approximating a Yamaha electric bass. It features brillance controls and a simple release depth for the amp.
- Layered harmony. Each module is designed to be layered with each other. Upon adding any of the modules you will be able to play them harmoniously with each other. Custom multi instruments are included for optimal playback and originally intended combinations. Of course, you are also free to mix and match as many instances as you like with the individual NKI patches.
100% Analogue Captured
We modeled this 100% Analogue instrument to behave like it was originally intended and worked hard to capture its aesthetic look, function, and sound. We used premium AD/DA converters and a pure signal chain to preserve an authentic sound signature. We then built each module to behave how the original instrument did not only in itself but in relation to each other. We made sure our multi patches work with a single modern midi controller and the originally intended two keyboard setup. Every parameter can be automated within Kontakt and mapped to your preferred CC preferences.
- Kontakt 5.6.8+ (Kontakt player not supported... yet)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (8 GB+ recommended)
- 2 GB free disk space
- 1gb Download Zip Format
Splendid old chap.
Chamber Orchestra 2 - Standard Edition
2 Years in the MakingView Product £70.00