World Percussion 2.0 - Europe
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / NCW / V1
Amazing percussion sounds from Europe
Download Method: Best Service
This download pack includes the "Europe" part of the complete World Percussion 2.0 library
Created for the full version of Kontakt 5, the Evolution team has managed to make a simple yet intuitive way to take control of these critically acclaimed sounds through advanced scripting techniques and to make it available in affordable sections - divided by continents.
Since the release of their premier virtual instrument, the they have been working extremely hard to bring their first major update. Five years of rigorous product optimization, testing and research have finally brought them to version 2.0
With state-of-the-art equipment, a world-class scoring stage, and a treasure trove of beautiful instruments, this library offers unprecedented quality and endless creativity.
It features amazing percussion sounds from Europe. It also offers 4 user controllable microphone positions, an extensive array of velocities and round robin and a number of unique midi grooves.
They have invested thousands of hours to ensure that this library will add a new dimension of authenticity to your next production.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in World Percussion 2.0 - Europe
- 37 Instruments
- 23.4 GB NCW lossless compressed
- 5 years in the making
- Up to ten round robin
- Multiple velocities
- Four microphone positions
- World class scoring stage
- MIDI grooves with an unbelievable live feeling
- Requires Kontakt 5 (Full Version)
BEST SERVICE DOWNLOAD
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.