£69.00 + VAT
Download Method: Best Service
Voyager Drums by Best Service brings you two Power Drum Kits, recorded and edited by the maker of "Artist-Drums" and "Artist Grooves".
The punchy and powerful sound is perfect for your Pop, Rock, Jazz and Funk productions. 360 MIDI Grooves for instant use are included.
Voyager Drums contains two different YamahaTM Drum Kits:
- Kit 1 is a Yamaha Maple Custom
- Kit 2 is a Yamha Recording Custom.
- PaisteTM Line Series cymbals were recorded with the kits
Each drum kit comes with three different instruments:
- FULL Kit, direct, overhead and room microphones
- OVERHEAD, direkt und overhead microphones
- DIRECT, direct microphone only
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Voyager Drums
3 MIC POSITIONS
Voyager Drums has been recorded from three different microphone positions with 24 bits and 96 KHz, 5 Round Robins and 16 velocity layers in the Principal Studios near Münster, Germany. Finest equipment from SPL, API, Apogee as well as microphones by Neumann, Sennheiser, AKG, Rhode and Shure were used to achieve the best results possible.
You can set individual Attack and Decay times for all three microphone positions. Since the direct signal has been recorded in mono you can set your own panorama.
The Trigger Sound allows you to enhance the natural sound of the bass drum (also available for snare and toms) with synthetic drum sounds. This way you can create new and exciting drum sounds. The trigger sounds have an individual Delay and Pitch control as well.
The Effect Section has been designed for easy use. The compressor offers a selction of usefull presets. The limiter helps you not to overload you signal. Using the equalizer and the distortion you can shape the sound to your taste.
The arranger allows you to trigger midi grooves from within Voyager Drums. These grooves will always be in sync to your sequencers speed. Select from 5 different speed presets, each containing 48 straight grooves, 12 triplet grooves and 12 fills. The grooves have all been recorded according to the BPM settings, bringing you a total 360 individual variations. You can also find the grooves in your library folder as midi files for use in your sequencer.
BEST SERVICE DOWNLOAD
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.
BEST SERVICE PLAYER
Please note: This is not a Kontakt instrument. Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included in this product! no extra software required
Comprehensive Expressive Drum InstrumentView Product £66.00