Voice of Rapture: The Soprano
Version: Kontakt 4.2.4 / WAV / V1
Operatic Vocal Sampling
Download Method: Continuata
Voice of Rapture: The Soprano represents a new benchmark in solo vocal sampling for classical operatic voices. Recorded with Soprano virtuoso Nichole Dechaine, this powerful 3.5 GB collection of fully playable chromatic content and emotionally charged melodic phrases gives you more creative freedom, expressive power and work-flow flexibility than any other solo operatic soprano vocal library you’ll find. Recorded in a warm studio environment, each articulation has been carefully programmed into our powerful performance system. This virtual solo voice instrument brings together superior programming, brilliant performances, unrivaled sonic quality and living, breathing soul into an unprecedented solo vocal solution.
We captured 2 True Legato sustain types, with 'Ah' (forte) and 'Oo' (piano) vowels, using the full-sustain method for the highest level of quality and realism. The legato includes adjustable release samples, 3-voice polyphonic support and transition shaping. There are also standard Ah, Eh, Mm and Oh pure vowel sustains, with some vibrato and non-vibrato variants. You’ll also find nearly 2 dozen staccato syllables with precision note shaping and instant syllable switching. There are a dozen sustaining chromatic Latin chants, each with phrase-synchronized legato and instant word switching. All chromatic content spans a playable key range of over 2 octaves.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Voice of Rapture: The Soprano
- Ah (f, w/vibrato) and Oo (p, no vibrato) natural true legato vowels with infinite sustain
- 23 Staccatos
- Ah, Eh, Mm, Oh and Oo vowel sustains non-vibrato (piano)
- Ah, Eh, Mm and Oh vowel sustains w/vibrato (forte)
- 12 full range Latin Polysustain chants w/releases & tempo-synching/time-stretching
- French, Latin and pure Vowel melodic phrases in the keys of A - G, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Whistling melodic phrases with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, Warm-ups and other vocal effects.
- Tons of bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Nichole's voice.
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
The Kontakt 5 presets in this library are designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Owners of Kontakt 4 (version 4.2.4) can still use the Kontakt 4 presets we've included in this library, but they lack some tempo-synching, time-stretching and other newer engine features. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt byClicking Here
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- 3.46 GB Installed
- 3,061 Samples
- 46 Kontakt 5.1 nki instrument presets (35 K4 / 46 K5)
- 35 Kontakt 4.2 nki instrument presets (for backwards compatibility)
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
This library is distributed using advanced watermarking technology provided by Continuata:
After purchase you will be provided with a unique code. You must visit the following URL:
and use the Continuata software to download the product. Enter the provided code to unlock your purchase.
Nichole Dechaine received her Bachelor of Music degree from the University of Redlands and her Master of Music and Doctor of Musical Arts degrees in vocal performance from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She has performed a variety of leading roles in opera and musical theater productions, and regularly appears as soloist with numerous choirs, orchestras, and ensembles in the US and abroad. She enjoys working with many composers performing their works and recording for film. In addition to performing Dr. Dechaine teaches private voice and music courses at Westmont College and Santa Barbara City College and maintains an active private voice studio.
DX Keys Deluxe
The DX7’s big brother – these are the sounds of the awesome DX5!View Product £16.00
Jacks Concert Guitar
Sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt.View Product £18.00