Voice of Rapture: The Bass
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Solo Operatic Bass Vocal Library
Download Method: Soundiron
Voice of Rapture: The Bass is a solo operatic bass vocal library that captures the booming, rich powerful voice of Joseph Trumbo, with a wide variety of playable chromatic articulations and melodic elements. From a bombastic fortissimo to a gentle pianissimo, The Bass provides creative freedom and flexibility.
Recorded in a dry studio environment with 2 microphone choices, this virtual solo vocal instrument brings together superior programming, brilliant performances and unrivaled quality.
This 7.8 GB library has 42 instrument presets and over 10,000 samples.
- 2 mic positions (cardioid & condenser) w/independent loading, volume and panning controls
- Ah, Oh and Oo natural true legato vowels
- 29 different Staccato words and syllables
- Forte Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo sustains
- Piano Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo and Hum sustains
- 12 sustaining Latin Polysustain Chants w/releases, legato & tempo-synching
- Latin, French, Vowel, Whistling and Humming melodic phrase categories, each with a complete range of keys, with pitch transposition, pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, phrase shaping, offset/release editing and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, Warm-ups and other vocal effects.
- 74 bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Joseph's voice.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form displays.