Voice Of Rapture: The Alto
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Solo Alto Vocal Library
Download Method: Soundiron
Voice of Rapture: The Alto is a solo operatic alto vocal library that captures the brilliant, exquisite voice of Kindra Scharich, with a wide variety of playable chromatic articulations and melodic elements.
From a bombastic fortissimo to a gentle pianissimo, The Alto offers you creative freedom and flexibility. Recorded dry in studio with 2 microphone types, this virtual solo voice for Kontakt delivers superior programming, brilliant performances and unrivaled sonic quality.
This 6.3 GB library has 38 instrument presets and over 8,300 samples.
- 2 mic positions (cardioid & condenser) w/independent loading, volume and panning controls
- Ah, Oh, Mm and Oo natural true legato vowels
- 29 different Staccato words and syllables
- Forte Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo sustains
- Piano Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo and Hum sustains
- 12 sustaining Latin Polysustain Chants w/releases, legato & tempo-synching
- Latin, French, Vowel, and Whistling melodic phrase categories, each with a complete range of keys, with pitch transposition, pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, phrase shaping, offset/release editing and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, and other vocal effects.
- 48 bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Kindra's voice.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form displays.
World Percussion 2.0 - South America
Amazing percussion sounds from South AmericaView Product £75.00