Voice of Gaia: Franscesca
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Solo Mezzo-soprano Vocal Library
Download Method: Sound Iron
Voice Of Gaia: Francesca Genco is an all-new exotic female solo mezzo-soprano library featuring the esteemed vocal talents of Francesca Lilac Genco.
Her evocative and dynamic voice can been heard in countless TV, game and film soundtracks. She sings dramatic fusions of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Asian vocal styles, creating her own language.
This 6.7 GB library includes over 8300 samples, a complete chromatic articulation selection, powerful melodic phrases with tempo-synching and key select options. It's all built into a flexible, full-featured modern GUI interface.
Please note: Kontakt 5.1 or above required (Not for Kontakt Player)
- Two different large diaphragm microphone options: satin smooth omni or crystal clear cardiod, each with fully independent stereo panning, mixing and loading.
- Ah, Oo, Mm (Soft Humming) natural true legato
- Ah (piano), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh (piano), Eh (forte), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (forte) Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- Ah (piano), Ah (mezzo-forte), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh/Ay, Mm (soft humming), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (mezzo-forte) standard Sustains with sim-legato, infinite loop and natural release modes
- Auto-Pan ensemble simulator mode for Sustains and Staccatos.
- Nearly 1800 melodic phrases in the keys of A# - G#, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Melodic phrases in a variety of different styles, including Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Discordant/Atonal and Whispers
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Francescas's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths and effects
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
World Percussion 2.0 - Middle East
Amazing percussion sounds from the Middle EastView Product £75.00
Damaged and dangerous transistor organ from behind the Iron CurtainView Product £25.00
Purgatory Creek Soundware
Four reed-based electro-mechanical pianosView Product £29.95
Revisiting the power of Model D layered with the bite of FMView Product £15.05 £7.53 YOU SAVE 50%