Voice of Gaia: Franscesca
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Solo Mezzo-soprano Vocal Library
£95.00 + VAT
Download Method: Continuata
Voice Of Gaia: Francesca Genco is an all-new exotic female solo mezzo-soprano library featuring the esteemed vocal talents of Francesca Lilac Genco.
Her evocative and dynamic voice can been heard in countless TV, game and film soundtracks. She sings dramatic fusions of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Asian vocal styles, creating her own language.
This 6.7 GB library includes over 8300 samples, a complete chromatic articulation selection, powerful melodic phrases with tempo-synching and key select options. It's all built into a flexible, full-featured modern GUI interface.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Voice of Gaia: Franscesca
- Two different large diaphragm microphone options: satin smooth omni or crystal clear cardiod, each with fully independent stereo panning, mixing and loading.
- Ah, Oo, Mm (Soft Humming) natural true legato
- Ah (piano), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh (piano), Eh (forte), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (forte) Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- Ah (piano), Ah (mezzo-forte), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh/Ay, Mm (soft humming), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (mezzo-forte) standard Sustains with sim-legato, infinite loop and natural release modes
- Auto-Pan ensemble simulator mode for Sustains and Staccatos.
- Nearly 1800 melodic phrases in the keys of A# - G#, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Melodic phrases in a variety of different styles, including Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Discordant/Atonal and Whispers
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Francescas's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths and effects
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
This product is distributed using advanced watermarking technology provided by Continuata. After purchase you will be provided with a unique code. You must visit the following URL:
and use the Continuata software to download the product. Enter the provided code to unlock your purchase.
The Orbitone Collection I and II
Featuring The Worlds Oldest String Synth That Never Was!…View Product £20.85
Indie Fingers Vol 5 - Nylon Edition
Dream Audio Tools
Nylon GuitarsView Product £23.00
Revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral libraryView Product £290.83
The Magic of Agatha
14 Different Sound Modes. One Charming InstrumentView Product £40.00