Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / WAV / V1
Expressive Hammand L100 with Leslie
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The organ used for this project is a Hammond L100 with a great Leslie.
For a full sound the keyboard was sampled with all the bars at maximum level and the microphones not to close to the cabinet to get some air into the sound.
Both speeds of the Leslie were recorded. You can almost smell the engines at work...
• 24-bit, 44.1KHz Stereo Recording.
• 3,5 octaves (F1 - C5)
• Modulation wheel (Midi controller 01) controls Leslie speed
Please Note: FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required (NOT Kontakt Player)
INCLUDED PRESET NKIS
- Default - Vintage organ with default values.
- 02 Echoes in the dark - Different reverb settings with more of a delay character.
- 03 Fields of passion - Warmer, a bit more narrow in the stereo field and totally dry.
- 04 Ice tunnel - Filtered, mono sound with reverb swell.
- 05 Organ statement - More compressed sound with added transient attack.
- 06 Producer keys - Short decay and quite a bit of reverb.
- 07 Retro funeral - Big plate reverb.
- 08 Sacred sites - A thin pad sound with long attack and release.