Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1
3 instruments for Ambient/Cinematic music
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Audiofier has released VeeVum Trilogy for Kontakt 5.8.1, a collection of 3 instruments for Ambient/Cinematic music:
- VeeVum One features sounds sampled with a Roland S-50 in both 30hz and 15Hz versions.
- VeeVum A/D sounds derive from custom patches created using Analog and Digital Synthesizers.
- VeeVum Real includes recordings of real acoustic instruments and hybrid permutations.
The sound sources (up to 50 at once depending on the user's computer CPU and RAM) can be played in several ways:
- Random mode will select a different sound source at each played note.
- Spread Stack mode will distribute all chosen sound sources in the keyboard.
- Full Stack mode will play all sound sources at once.
- Full Stack/Curve mode will crossfade each sound source with individual volume LFOs to create evolving textures.
- VeeVum features an Ornamento engine which generates additional notes according to user predefined intervals. Useful to spice up arpeggiations, or to enrich static sustaining pads. The added notes can be quantised to scale with the Scale Manager, to avoid out of key intervals.
- 3 Instruments: Veevum One, A/D and Real.
- 100 Sound Sources each.
- 50+ Snapshots per instrument.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- 9 Sounds categories, specific for each instrument.
- Randomizable Cells.
- Convolver effect with unique IRs.
- Pitch LFO and Volume AHDSR (per sound for per patch).
- Master Delay, Phaser, Rotator, Chorus, Reverb.
- Stereo Widener.
- Portamento (All or Over 100 velocity).
- 8 Voices Unison.
- Step Volume engine.
- Step Filter engine.
- Ornamento engine.
- Random FX (Convolution and Pitch).
- And more...
Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43) or above, VeeVum does not work with Kontakt Player.
Veevum single instruments are not available separately at the moment, but come altogether as part of Veevum Trilogy bundle.
3 Instruments, Lots of sound Sources.
VEEVUM Trilogy offers 3 instruments at once in one bundle: VEEVUM ONE (LO-FI Sampling), VEEVUM A/D (Analog & Digital Synths Sampling) and VEEVUM REAL (Acoustic and Hybrid Instruments Sampling). Each instrument can play up to 50 sounds at once (depending on the user’s computer CPU and RAM).
Unique Sound Generation
VEEVUM’s sound sources (100 per instrument) can be selected using the Cells Beehive (Honeycomb), or can be randomised. They can also be filtered according to several categories which are specific for each instrument. The whole patch can be randomised as well, including effects, portamento and unison features.
When the sound sources are chosen (up to 50 at once), they can be played in several ways: RANDOM will select a different sound source per played note, STACK will play all sound sources at once (FULL STACK) or will distribute all chosen sound sources in the keyboard (SPREAD STACK). FULL STACK also can crossfade each sound source with individual volume Lfo’s to create evolving textures (STACK CURVE MODE).
VEEVUM features an Ornamento engine which generates additional notes according to user predefined intervals. Useful to spice up arpeggiations, or to enrich static sustaining pads. The added notes can be quantised to scale with the Scale Manager, to avoid out of key intervals.
Arpeggiator and Step Effects
VEEVUM hosts an arpeggiator which in conjunction with the RANDOM playing mode will generate sequences of notes, triggering different sounds every time. Also VEEVUM sports a Step Volume and a Step Filter effects.
Convolver and Random Effects
VEEVUM includes the ever present Convolved with unique Impulse Responses which dramatically change the sounds characteristics. A special Convolver will be active on specific notes when the Random FX feature is activated.
VEEVUM also includes Portamento, up to 6 voices unison, Pitch LFO’s and Volume AHDSR (per sound or per patch), Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Rotator effects and more…