V Alto Choir
Version: Kontakt 4.2.4 / WAV / V1
24-piece alto chamber choir
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece alto chamber choir, V Alto Choir is a two-octave section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt.
V Alto Choir does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo. Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of by way of the Bela D Media’s V Script.
- 24 piece Alto choir section
- Female choir
- 2 octave vocal range (E3-E5)
- Far microphone positioning
- Church ambient with IRF included
- Sustained vowels (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
- 4 round robin sampling of main vowel family.
- Sustained Elements (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
- Fah Rah Sah Tah
- Dee Fee Tee Zee
- Roh Soh Voh Zoh
- Roo Soo Too Voo
THE V SCRIPT
V Script is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. The composer simply needs to create vocal sequences (a group of elements) and store each by a simple press of a Key-switch.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back
- Attack and release control per 12 step element
- Real-time sample offset polyphonic legato (semitone) that shift Sah to ah or Vee to ee (example)
Presently all Bela D Media products require the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above (including version 5) - NOT for Kontakt Player.
(Not tested to date in Kontakt 6)
Bongos and Congas
Straight Ahead Samples
Performance loops paired with multi kitsView Product £34.30