Version: Kontakt 5.5 / WAV / V1
A Vintage Keyboard from Space!
Download Method: Soundiron
UFO 61 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large diaphragm microphones. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 2 Main Instrument Presets with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, staccatos and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
Please note: The FULL version of Kontakt 5.5 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player
UFO 61 was recorded by John Valasis. John is a Greek-born composer, producer and sound designer. From his Athens based studio, he delivers scoring, foley and sound design services for many local and international clients. John's clientele includes prestigious brands like Native Instruments, Ableton, Soundiron, Virgin, Amazon Prime Video, Vice Magazine and BBC. John is also roster of Ninja Tune's imprint Just Isn't Music, alongside artists like Amon Tobin, Bonobo, Flying Lotus and The Cinematic Orchestra.
John's professional experience began in the 90s as a composer and producer for popular music and gradually expanded his skill-set across a large variety of genres. With the abilities he acquired through his 20-year professional career, as well as his genuine love for soulful music, he has crafted a strong, personal and diverse musical identity. When not working on tight deadlines, John uses Poordream as a vehicle to freely express his emotions and inﬂuences, to explore
- 2 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 1.74 GB Installed
- 544 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.9 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final.
Chris Hein Solo Violin
Two fantastic sounding Solo Violin InstrumentsView Product £184.00