Version: Kontakt 5.5.1 / WAV / V1
Incredible Theremin Realism
Download Method: Soundiron
The Soundiron THEREMIN+ is an advanced library based on the classic sound and feel of the legendary Theremin, but with a huge twist and a wealth of additional sound-designed pads, leads, ambiences and atmospheres. Our Theremin+ behaves as close to a Theremin as you can get on a keyboard, smoothly gliding between monophonic notes with variable speed.
The Glide knob allows you to adjust the speed of the glide between notes and when set to 0, turns this otherwise monophonic instrument into a full polyphonic sound creator! The Theremin+ includes a number of real Theremin samples, generated tones, and a plethora of carefully crafted sounds, designed from a wide array of sources. The Theremin+ is packed with features not typically found on a Theremin.
The waveform selector lets you choose from Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth, or Square. The Add. knob sets the number of simultaneous micro-tuned voices from 1-4. The Sub-layer adds a whole new dimension, giving you the power to mix in any one of the dozens of included pads, leads, drones, and ambiences complete with separate volume and pitch controls. Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface comes equipped with flexible control features, like volume swell, glide, pitch, vibrato, attack, release, and an additional Sub-layer selection menu with separate volume and pitch controls, giving you tons of sonic possibilities.
There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 and later (OSX 10.9 or later / Windows 7 or later required). It comes equipped with a custom user interface and dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of well over 100 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses.
All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
The five basic waveform shapes (sine, absolute sine, triangle, saw-tooth and square) were designed to achieve any number of classic Theremin sounds. The Glide knob lets you dial in the legato speed between notes for optimal response and feel. The included vibrato and FX rack with defaulted reverb and delay give you an out-of-the-box sound that's immediately recognizable. Each of the five nki presets includes a different set of Sub-layer pads, drones, leads and ambiences.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, Additive micro-tuned voice control and waveform selection. Volume and Pitch controls are available for the independent Sub-Layer. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 5 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable sub-layer articulations, performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, waveform selection and full FX rack.
- 5 base waveforms to choose from: Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth and Square.
- Additive voice control for up to 4 simultaneous micro-tuned voices.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Extended Pitch Wheel range for +/- 24 Semitones.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
- 975 MB Installed
- 106 Samples
- 5 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo and 96kHz mono uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.