The Clanky Metal Bass
Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / WAV / V1
Already amped, already mixed. You're good to go!
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The Clanky Metal Bass is an aggressive sounding midi bass instrument built in Kontakt 5.8, and is an easy-to-use tool when composing heavy music at home or in studio.
Originally sampled from an active 4-string bass guitar, in a series of 2 round-robins, and with 3 different velocity layers. The samples were run through distortion and amplifiers, giving you an evil sounding Metal Bass Guitar. The 3rd velocity layer holds the most clank!
The plugin features a "DI Signal Blend" knob, and a 3 band EQ. The DI Signal blend allows you to blend in as much of the original DI samples as you need to achieve your desired level of girth and clankiness.
The 3 band EQ gives you the range in tone you might need for differing styles of Metal and Rock.
- Works with full version of Kontakt 5.8.1
- 3 velocity layers, with 2 round-robins per zone
- "DI Signal Blend" knob - allowing you to blend in as much of the original DI samples as desired
- “3 band EQ” for the amped samples - giving you the range in tone you might need for differing styles of Metal or Hard Rock
- 2 octaves, ranging from A0 - A2
Please note that as this is a Digital Download, we cannot grant any refunds. Please ensure that you have the FULL VERSION of Native Instrument’s Kontakt 5.8.1.