Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1
Designed synths and curated organic recordings
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
We are proud to present the first in our new Artist Series instruments - SONAR - featuring the talents of our own Kyle Kniceley. The new artist series instruments will each highlight one of our composer/sound designers, where they will create most or all of the samples on their own.
Designed synths and curated organic recordings meet to make the ultimate ping & signature creation tool.
Please Note: Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required. Not for Kontakt Player
Create your own 3-layer blend of nearly 70 different custom sources with various FX and wet/dry options. Features include:
- Over 50,000 unique combinations of sound sources
- Unique organic sources, including scraped metals, mangled string instruments, pianos, granular sources, guitars and even some animals
- Curated synth recordings with various effects
- Percussive elements to give your pings and signatures that extra thick sound
- Keyboard mapped to give you one complete octave with our baked-in reverbs and one octave completely dry to give you total control of your mix
- Layer mixer to allow you to mix up to 3 different sources
- Per-layer FX, including saturation and phasing
- Global FX, including reverb, delay, high and low pass filters and release control
- All sources recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
- Per-channel randomize buttons for instant inspiration
- dozens of snapshots to get you up and running instantly
You will never have to settle for a pre-made ping or signature sound again. Sonar gives you control to create your own unique sounds for your tracks.
Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required.
"Every now and then a new sample library comes out that is so good, you wish no one else knew about it. Fallout Music Group is one of them!" --Darius Moldovan (Trailer Music Composer)
"The thing I like most about Sonar is it’s ability to quickly sculpt custom pings in a few seconds. I don’t know of many libraries that offer this sort of approach when it comes to designing pings, and Fallout Music Group dominates it with this release. The GUI is easy to learn and offers a great number of tools to really make these sounds your own. I’m expecting this library to be used all over upcoming movie trailers!" --Grant Borland (Trailer Music Composer)
Sonespheres 2 - Origins
Atmospheric synths, textural pads, evolving soundscapesView Product £48.00