Version: Kontakt / WAV / V1
Horror Themed Cinematics
£75.00 + VAT
Download Method: Continuata
Sick 6: 666 - The sickening is a horror-themed cinematic and trailer sound effects library for professional composers, sound designers, re-recording mixers, animators, film makers and game developers.
It includes over 4GB of sound designed content, with over 1000 stingers, boomers, impacts, stabs, hits, swells, falls, risers, playable pads, drones and ambiances and more.
We carefully crafted each sound with a variety of tools and techniques, using organic instrument, sound effect and environmental field recordings as our raw source material to create uniquely nuanced, dynamic and vivid scoring elements that are perfect for any horror, sci-fi, drama, suspense or action scene or project.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Sick 6
The Kontakt interface includes automation-ready controls that let you adjust attack, release, volume, filter tone, vibrato and sample start offset to completely reshape any sound for truly endless creative possibilities. You can play any of the individual stingers or ambiences atonally as a one-shot sound, or instantly map it chromatically over the whole midi key range and play it as a tuned instrument with a push of the “Solo” button.
Our robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation. It includes note length, humanization, swing, multiple direction and input tracking modes and velocity drawing. You can even save, export and import your own patterns. You can also assign and modify key-switches, time-lock samples to allow synchronous chromatic playing at extreme pitches and see real-time waveform playback in convenient pop-up control windows.
The comprehensive FX Rack panel provides multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of our most popular custom recorded rooms, halls, cathedrals and otherworldly fx impulses, all easily available through the control interface. Finally, we contorted the source recordings into a broad selection of different ambiences, drones, atmospheres and special FX instruments.
The virtual instrument presets are built especially for Kontakt, with a custom UI that provides a powerful range. These dynamic tools to give you total playability and automation control to make mixing a breeze. You can also use the wavs in any audio or video application that supports common PCM wav data. Each audio is a standard 24bit/48kHz stereo wav file, categorized for simple browsing and embedded with detailed Soundminer and BWF metadata for easy search and integration outside of Kontakt.
Cinematic Effect Categories (1009 sounds):
- Chaos (Disturbing and Disorienting Cacophonies)
- Electro (Sci-Fi and Electronic)
- Gore (Blood, Guts and Monsters)
- Impact (Boomers, Pounders, Crashes, Bangs, Thuds and Blasts)
- Reveal (Dramatic Transitions)
- Rising (Swells, Crescendos, Hairpins, Risers and Build-Ups
- Strings (Violins and other string-like stingers, trembles and stabs)
- Suspense (Tension beds, uneasy miasmas, looming presences and fearful passages)
Ambience and Soundscape Categories (89 sounds):
- Abrasions (grainy, shrill, metallic tones and dissonances)
- Glatched (glitchy, undulating and heavily modulated electronic pads with organic elements)
- Gruwzum (Dark, woody and stringy violin and sinew plucks and deep ominous underworld drones)
- Kruxin (raw, grainy, hard, electronic tones with bass-heavy modulation and fat distorted tones)
- Trance (low, bassy, warm oscillating textures and droning pads)
- 4.44 GB Installed
- 1098 Samples
- 81 Kontakt 5.5 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Fully integrated Soundminer and BWF metadata
- Unlocked presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Cinematic Stingers, Stabs, Boomers, Swells, Risers, Transitions, Reveals and Gore FX
- Sustaining Pads, Leads and Atmospheres
- Convolution reverb with a variety of different room, hall and special effect acoustic environments.
In the stinger collections, you’ll find 67 sound banks and a total of 1009 cinematic effects, each with a variety of distinct sonic variations included. The sound banks are divided into 8 main categories: Chaos, Electro, Gore, Impact, Reveal, Rising, Strings and Suspense. There are also 8 sustaining tonal ambience and atmospheric soundscape banks as well, each with a unique range of different complimentary flavors for underscoring, tension-building, environmental sound design and melodic scoring. Every preset offers total sound-shaping controls, Key-switch and automation support, DSP FX Rack and Convolution reverb with 70 impulses. You can play any of the stingers or ambiences individually as traditional one-shot effects, or instantly map them chromatically over the whole midi key range and play them as a tuned instruments with a push of the “Solo” button. Check out the Contents tab for more feature info.
This library is distributed using advanced watermarking technology provided by Continuata:
After purchase you will be provided with a unique code. You must visit the following URL:
and use the Continuata software to download the product. Enter the provided code to unlock your purchase.
Damaged and dangerous transistor organ from behind the Iron CurtainView Product £25.00
Chris Hein Solo Violin
Two fantastic sounding Solo Violin InstrumentsView Product £184.00
London Symphonic Strings - Solo Violin
Fully Realised ViolinView Product £59.00
Ancient ERA Persia
A collection of sounds from forgotten places of the middle eastView Product £184.00
Halflight Sampling Collection
Epic Collection of 18 Sound Design LibrariesView Product £50.00
Ritual Ethnic Percussions and InstrumentsView Product £13.00 £6.50 YOU SAVE 50%
Cinematic Thunder: Epic Orchestral Toms
EPIC DRUMS FOR YOUR NEXT SCOREView Product £75.27