Version: Kontakt 4 / WAV / V1
Horror Sound Design
Download Method: Soundiron
Sick Volume 2 was designed with horror sound design in mind.
This library is a one stop shop for eerie and disturbing paranormal sound-design, including subterranean clanks, booms, thuds, cracks, drags, stomps, steps, creaks and thumps in the darkness; demonic creature howls, moans, breaths and growls; hellish and twisted soundscapes, pads, drones and ambiences; and a variety of terrifyingly vivid EVP recordings (some of them quite real).
FULL version of Kontakt required (NOT Kontakt Player)
To capture the raw materials for this sonic descent, We explored the bowels of an abandoned Civil War/World War I-era naval artillery bunker (mind you, not the same bunker that we visited in Rust II - I guess you could say we love us some abandoned bunkers.) and a World War II/Cold War-era decommissioned warship. All in all, you get over 200 Grade-A production-quality horror sound effects and sound beds for about the price of a pound of raw hamburger. Delicious!
We’ve included some awesome control features and built-in effects to let you shape every aspect of the sound in real-time within Kontakt, or you can simply grab the wavs and mash them up however you like. This library includes automatable custom front panel performance controls including Attack, Swell, Morph, Release, Offset, Stepping, Key Switch On/Off toggle button.
- Ambiences, Pads, EVPs and FX
- Bunker metal taps
- Bunker boot stomps
- Bunker footsteps
- Bunker zombies
- Ghost Ship metal taps
- Ghost Ship footsteps
- Ghost Ship hums and room tones
- 490 MB installed (324 MB Download)
- 351 Samples (standard pcm wav)
- 38 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Includes a bonus collection of custom sound-designed ambiences, drones and special FX presets, as well as our favorite custom convolution reverb impulses in an advanced Kontakt user interface with full automation support.