Version: Kontakt 5.6.8 / NCW / V1
Original sax sounds and textures
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Sax Fury is a new library designed for composers and producers looking for powerful and original sax sounds and textures.
It offers a wide range of melodic and atmospheric textures, Coltrane inspired sheets of sounds synched to tempo, multiphonics as well as frullati, vibrato, slap samples and sounds processed by analog pedal effects.
A great tool to trigger your creativity. Get inspired by difference to make a difference!
Please Note: The full version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player.
- Instrument: Alto Sax
- Musician:´Álvaro Pérez Campo
- Recorded and mixed at HAVE Studio, Madrid
- 500+ samples. Requires full version of KONTAKT 5.6.8+ (not compatible with Free Kontakt Player).
- Time Travel Bar (realtime controllable Time Stretch)
- Selection of 9 top class reverbs
- Key noises
- Circular breathing
- Free textures (melodic, combined, key noises, slap, tremolo, etc.)
- Frullati textures
- Key noise textures
- Key noise rises
100+ Sheets of Sounds phrases:
- all dynamics (ppp-pp-p-mp-mf-f-ff-fff), originally recorded at: 80bpm, 85bpm, 90bpm, 95bpm, 100bpm, 105bpm, 110bpm, 115bpm, 120bpm, 125bpm, 130bpm, 140bpm, 150bpm
- Totally time-stretchable in real time
8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
Sample resolution: 48Khz / 24Bit stereo ncw format
PHRASES AND TECHNIQUES
Sax Fury is a phrases/textures and extended techniques library. It is not a chromatically sampled Sax library. It's designed to be used for cinematic, classical contemporary composers that want those kind of textures.
top instrument !
Very interesting instrument, never seen anything like this before. Perfect for a dark jazz/doom jazz project I'm working on.