Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Moog Synthesizer Machine
£15.00 + VAT
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
- 2730 Moog multi-samples.
- 78 Samples per patch (notes G-1 to C6 - every note sampled over 7 octaves).
- 120 Highly playable, editable and expressive Kontakt Instruments.
- Custom GUI & scripting providing control over Amp Envelope Attack & Release, Filter Cutoff Frequency, Resonance and Filter Envelope Amount. Effects Amount (controlling Reverb/Delay).
- Extensive modulation routings with Mod Wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch modulations assigned.
- Standard Kontakt effects used including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Tape Saturator, Distortion, Bitcrusher and more.
- 624 Raw oscillator multi-samples of 8 waveforms including: Sine, Triangle, Triangle-Saw, Saw, Saw-Square, Square, Square-Pulse, Pulse.
- 8 Raw oscillator Kontakt Instruments.
- 116 SFX multi-samples.
- 8 SFX Kontakt Instruments.
- 2 SFX Banks
- 1 SFX multi Kontakt Instruments.
- 35 Analogue Drums ‘One Shots’ in WAV & AIFF.
- 5 Analogue Drum Loops in WAV & AIFF recorded at 3 tempos (123 bpm, 128 bpm & 132 bpm).
- 25 REX2 analogue Drum Loops.
- 1 Kontakt instrument with all One Shots grouped and mapped by type.
Thick Smooth Moog Sound
The sound is thick, smooth and modern with that truly gorgeous Moog character. Every patch has 78 notes sampled from keys G-1 to C6 with one sample per key, that’s over 7 octaves! Although designed for Synth Leads, these sounds are also suitable for deep Basses, evolving Pads, luscious Keys and creative Sound Effects.
Many of these instruments feature complex modulations routing using LFO’s and Envelopes and also have Velocity, Mod Wheel and Aftertouch mapped for expressive playing.
Great sound Moog
This kontakt synth is great for electronic music. Analog sounds.
Fractured: Prepared Acoustic Guitar
The Acoustic Guitar Like Never BeforeView Product £75.27