Version: Kontakt 5.8 / WAV / V1
Moog Synthesizer Machine
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
RWR Leads features 2730 Moog hardware synth multi-samples (over 3500 including Bonus Content), meticulously designed, recorded, edited and turned into highly playable, expressive instruments for today’s most popular sampler.
Please note - The full version of Kontakt 8 or above is required (Not for Kontakt Player)
- 2730 Moog multi-samples.
- 78 Samples per patch (notes G-1 to C6 - every note sampled over 7 octaves).
- 120 Highly playable, editable and expressive Kontakt Instruments.
- Custom GUI & scripting providing control over Amp Envelope Attack & Release, Filter Cutoff Frequency, Resonance and Filter Envelope Amount. Effects Amount (controlling Reverb/Delay).
- Extensive modulation routings with Mod Wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch modulations assigned.
- Standard Kontakt effects used including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Tape Saturator, Distortion, Bitcrusher and more.
- 624 Raw oscillator multi-samples of 8 waveforms including: Sine, Triangle, Triangle-Saw, Saw, Saw-Square, Square, Square-Pulse, Pulse.
- 8 Raw oscillator Kontakt Instruments.
- 116 SFX multi-samples.
- 8 SFX Kontakt Instruments.
- 2 SFX Banks
- 1 SFX multi Kontakt Instruments.
- 35 Analogue Drums ‘One Shots’ in WAV & AIFF.
- 5 Analogue Drum Loops in WAV & AIFF recorded at 3 tempos (123 bpm, 128 bpm & 132 bpm).
- 25 REX2 analogue Drum Loops.
- 1 Kontakt instrument with all One Shots grouped and mapped by type.
Thick Smooth Moog Sound
The sound is thick, smooth and modern with that truly gorgeous Moog character. Every patch has 78 notes sampled from keys G-1 to C6 with one sample per key, that’s over 7 octaves! Although designed for Synth Leads, these sounds are also suitable for deep Basses, evolving Pads, luscious Keys and creative Sound Effects.
Many of these instruments feature complex modulations routing using LFO’s and Envelopes and also have Velocity, Mod Wheel and Aftertouch mapped for expressive playing.
Great sound Moog
This kontakt synth is great for electronic music. Analog sounds.
Good Sounds, Poor Interface
Good bass and lead sounds, reminiscent of Moog, sonically it sounds very good, but there are sounds that you can not change with the controls in the interface and sounds in multiple copies, which I think a pity. 1 star deduction because the interface is very easy. Man can not select effects from contact. Of course, then you can go to contact the instrument editing and turn it on, but that's all unfortunately very cumbersome. Especially the phase effect does some sounds for me very well anyway. So please program the interface with effects activation.
World Percussion 2.0 - Asia
Amazing percussion sounds from AsiaView Product £75.00
The String Collection II
Sampled from rare sought-after vintage string synthsView Product £19.00