Smart MIDI Sequencer (VST/AU)
Introducing 'Riffer', a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware.
You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and many more..
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infnity mode.
Riffer is built both for studio and live performance.
- Riffer v1.1.2 introduces VST3 and AAX support for use with Pro Tools
- Create and Save Custom Scales
- Lock Individual Notes or whole Steps
- Quick Load Preset Menu
- Audio Out for Quick Pattern Preview on Stand-Alone mode
- New Scale Transposition Engine
- New Range Engine for Pitch, Duration & Velocity
- Infinity Mode Loop Selector
- Root Note Probability selector
- New Preset Manager
- MIDI Controllable
- New MIDI Output menu
- Reverse Pattern
- Updated UI
- Performance Improvements
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
- Comes in VST & AU Plugin
- 32 and 64 bit compatible
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4GB of RAM required
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three computers per serial code
DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE
Click the demo icon near the top of this page to download the Demo.
After purchase you will be sent a unique code which you must use to activate the product. You will also find the code in your account for furture reference.