Repetitive Bass Is The New Library Featuring Multisampled Electric Bass Repetitions And Sustained Tones.
Playing properly realistic bass repetitions is considered to be a troublesome task, even with round-robins, due to the lack of interconnections between notes.
That becomes especially audible when composing modern rock or hybrid rock tracks. Repetitive bass fills the gap introducing real sequences, multisampled and playable according to host tempo. Includes repetitions in Fourths and Eights plus Single tones both in clean and distorted version.
- Tempo synced
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone
- All samples are 24bit/44.100
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string
- 14 .nki patches including keyswitches
- 870 Mbytes of sampled sequences and tones
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Delay, Reverb)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
- 4th string repetitions (clean and distorted) (4 patches) Repetitive Bass contains a full set of single bass note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 4th string. Eights and fourths notes. Also available in distorted version (authentic distorted tone, no internal Kontakt distortion used)
- 4th string Sustains (distorted) (2 patches) Clean and distorted sustained patches for 4th string.
- 2nd string repetitions (clean and distorted) (4 patches) it features a full set of note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 2nd and 1st strings. Perfect for more high pitched and harmonic/intervallic playing. Eights and fourths notes. Also available in distorted version.
- 2nd string Sustains (distorted) (2 patches) Clean and distorted sustained patches for 2nd and 1st string
- Keyswitches (2 patches) Keyswitched patches separate for 4th string and 2nd string
Repetitive Bass Dream Audio Tools