Repetitive Bass Liverpool Edition Is The New Electric Bass Sample Library Featuring A “Beatles” Model 4 Strings Electric Bass With An Unique Tone.
Playing properly realistic bass repetitions is considered to be a troublesome task, even with round-robins, due to the lack of interconnections between notes. That becomes especially audible when composing modern rock or hybrid rock tracks. The Repetitive Bass series fills the gap introducing real repetitions, multisampled and playable according to host tempo.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool classic vintage-flavoured tone makes it perfect for a large array of styles, including pop, rock, indie and electronica. The bass has been sampled mounting Flatwound strings for a perfect vintage tone.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool captures three different techniques: Hard Pick, Soft Pick and Muted Pick. Each of them includes Repetitions in Half notes, Fourths and Eights, Sustains, Hammer-ons and Slides. It also includes complete Keyswitched patches for real time performance.
- Tempo synced
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone
- All samples are 24bit/48.000
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string
- a complete set of 40.nki patches including keyswitches
- 1.1 Gbytes of sampled patterns and tones
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Delay, Reverb)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
- 4th string repetitions (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (9 patches) Repetitive Bass Liverpool Edition contains a full set of single bass note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 4th string. Eights, Quarters and half notes.
- 4th string Sustains (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (3 patches) Sustained patches for 4th string.
- 4th string Hammer-ons (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (3 patches) Hammer-ons patches for 4th string. Pitch wheel modulates hammer-on speed.
- 2nd string repetitions (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (9 patches) A full set of single bass note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 2nd string. Eights, Quarters and half notes.
- 2nd string Sustains (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (3 patches) Sustained patches for 2nd string.
- 2nd string Hammer-ons (Hard Pick, Muted and Soft Pick) (3 patches) Hammer-ons patches for 2nd string. Pitch wheel modulates hammer-on speed.
- Keyswitches (9 patches) Keyswitched patches separate for 4th string and 2nd string, for each articulation (Hard Pick, Muted, Soft Pick)
- Slides(1 patches) A wide choice of bass slides, ascending and descending.
Good sound, good at what it does, easy to use.
Repetitive Bass Liverpool
Excellent for adding the human touch to virtual Bass playing, best version out of the three Repetitive Bass instruments
Traditional tuned percussion instrument originating from IndonesiaView Product £37.00