Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1
Futuristic Alien Sound Design for Kontakt
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Quarantine is an advanced alien sound creator for all your modern, science fiction sound design needs.
Quarantine uses our AGRA Engine (Advanced Grain Recombination Architecture) that provides you with a new approach to generating, combining and manipulating sounds,
Quarantine contains an atmospheric, restless, disturbed and unusual set of sounds created by acclaimed sound designer Glitchmachines.
IMPORTANT - You must have the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 to load Quarantine (Not suitable for Kontakt Player)
- An incredible selection of source sounds designed for futuristic sound design
- Advanced granular manipulation engine with deep control
- Dual source architecture for blending and manipulating sounds
- Independent gates for each voice
- Shift Mode controls for adding pitched overtones to source sounds
- 4 send level controls with 5 selectable effects per send
- MIX control acts as a Macro assign knob
- Attack, Release, Position, Movement and Length controls for individual grains
- 3 Filters with LFO Speed and Depth
- Unique 8 lane sequencer to sequence each held note independently
- Randomisation control
- Save and Load patterns for each gate and sequencer
- 95 Snapshots
Quarantine contains our innovative and unique sequencing arpeggiator. This is a very powerful tool for quickly creating interesting phrases. The Arp-Seq acts a little like a classic arpeggiator but instead of playing each key in turn Arp-Seq assigns a 16 step sequencer to each note you hold down, up to a maximum of 8 notes.
Whilst you hold down a note Arp-Seq will run through the sequencer playing the note held down at times decided by the sequencer.
Nice addition to the stable
While I don't enjoy dark-grey on black GUIs (hint: alt skin, please), it does combine neat features from its Channel Robot and Audio Reward predecessors (Formation, Recirculate, Seurat, Orchestrata, Phenomena) and, in a genre that's rapidly becoming very crowded (the "constantly-evolving" ambient/underscore/cinematic/efx dual-layered arp/seqencer hybrid ROMpler), manages to bring a sample set with some of its own character and tilt (love the Atom-Hub-like things running around in some of the sounds). If you have the instruments/libraries I mentioned above, this one would be an addition, not a duplication.