Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / WAV / V1
Deeply Sampled Kick Drum Library
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The PSI Kick Drum is a massive collection of kick drums with loads of added control and functionality to enable you to sculpt the perfect kick drum.
Couple this with the PSI Snare and PSI Cymbal and you have the most flexible collection of drums we could possibly build.
NOTE: The FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required. Not for Kontakt Player
Super Flexible Blend System.
Blend and control each drum with additional Trigger and Sub Samples.
Use the trigger samples to add extra bite to the attack with a selection of acoustic and electronic triggers to choose from. Control the Tuning, Pan, Attack, Release, High and Lo Pass Filters for each trigger independently to the main kick. Each Trigger also has two microphone positions to blend together to craft the perfect trigger.
Use the Sub to add bottom end to the core kick sound with an additional 13 tuned subs and 13 misc subs to choose from. Control the tuning and release for each sub individually.
Each Drum has 5 microphone positions and up to 27 Velocity Layers. If you've ever used the PSI snare you'll know just how flexible this system is for producing perfect drums for any purpose.
RECORDING EQUIPMENT USED
- IN- Telefunken M82- API 3124MB/ Prism Conversion
- OUT- Original Neuman FET 47- API 3124MB/ Prism Conversion
- FRONT - RE20- API 3124MB/ Prism Conversion
- OVERHEADS - C414 BULS- Neve 1073 /Prism Conversion
- ROOM - Neuman KM184 - ISA 428/ Prism Conversion
- 6 Multisampled Kick Drums
- 6/7 options/treatments for each Drum
- 5 Mic positions
- Rock Solid Phase alignment
- 4135 Samples.
- Over 1GB data
- 2 trigger sections
- 52 trigger options
- Up to 27 Velocity Layers
- Intuative user interface
- World Class recording equipment
- 1600sq ft live room
Premiere Resonator 22"
- C-1 Prem A Deep Tuned with Felt Beater
- D-1 Prem B same as A but with snare resonance
- E-1 Prem C wooden beater -more padding, batter head tightened
- F-1 Prem D same as C but with snare resonance
- G-1 Prem E tightened back head, padding added
- A-1 Prem F same as E soft beater
- B-1 Prem G Same as F with snare resonance
Yamaha Custom 20"
- C0 Yam A No Padding Felt Beater
- D0 Yam B Padding tighter resonant head
- E0 Yam C B with snare
- F0 Yam D C with floor tom
- G0 Yam E soft beater slacker front, tighter back
- A0 Yam F wood beater
- B0 Yam G felt beater added padding tighter front
DW Collectors Exotic 22"
- C1 DW A = with built in dampener standard tuning felt beater
- D1 DW B = A with snare
- E1 DW C = Cranked front head Soft beater
- F1 DW D = Wooden beater
- G1 DW E = wooden beater added padding
- A1 DW F = felt beater added padding tighter front skin, slackened back skin
- B1 DW G = slacker front head, tighter rear head plastic beater
Beverley Retro 18"
- C2 Bev A Soft beater No Padding
- D2 Bev B A with floor tom
- E2 Bev C with f tom and snare resonance/ tighter font head, batter down
- F2 Bev D with padding no tom or snare
- G2 Bev E felt beater
- A2 Bev F wood beater
- B2 Bev G less padding
Pearl Masters 24"
- C3 Pearl A = Felt Beater
- D3 Pearl B = with snare & Floor tom
- E3 Pearl C = tighter front with padding plastic beater
- F3 Pearl D = tighter reso(back) head soft beater
- G3 Pearl E = wood beater with snare
- A3 Pearl F = no snare
Tama Starclassic 22"
- C4 Tama A no padding, felt beater, low tuning
- D4 Tama B A with snare resonance
- E4 Tama C padding added
- F4 Tama D wood beater
- G4 Tama E tighten batter head, tighten reso head
- A4 Tama F soft beater
- B4 Tama G with snare, and kick's dampener ring removed
Fractured: Prepared Acoustic Guitar
The Acoustic Guitar Like Never BeforeView Product £75.27