Version: Kontakt 6.2.1 / WAV / V1
Cinematic Loop Module with Sample Drag n Drop
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
We took the best sounds from CINEMATRIX, SORE, SYNFERNO AND SUPINE (1300) and combined them into 350 completely new kits.
PLETHORA is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove).
These kits are built using the included 1.300 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files.
All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Please Note: The FULL version of Kontakt 6.2.1 or above is required. Not for Kontakt player
WHAT YOU GET..
- 350 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration. If that’s not enough you can use the randomization features of PLETHORA to generate endless “new” kits.
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB)
- drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer
- 350 preset kits
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops - ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature
- PLETHORA is fully automatable
- instantly useable and inspiring sounds right at your fingertips
- 100% royalty free
- instant download after purchase from fast servers
DRAG N DROP SAMPLE IMPORT
PLETHORA allows you to import your own WAV loops simply via drag and drop. Save your customized PLETHORA instrument as a NKI instrument or snapshot for later use.
(Each engine can hold up to 128 custom WAV files).
THE MIX PAGE
From here you can mix and match the individual loops (parts).
The top LCD shows the current kit or simply "---USER---" if you’ve modified the kit (loaded a different loop).
You have 4 LC-displays that show the current (loaded) loop.
From there you can select different loops or let PLETHORA choose new ones by clicking on the "R" buttons (randomize).
NOTE: When you press SHIFT and ALT/OPTION on the first randomize button on the mix page (BASS section), then that will also alter the sequencer state randomly (on or off) and choose a random sequencer preset for all four parts.
The SOLO buttons can be used to solo parts.
Clicking any SOLO button with CONTROL/COMMAND or SHIFT will deactivate any active solo.
For almost all controls you can press ALT/OPTION and adjust the value for all parts at once. (It´s always stated in KONTAKT’s information window).
CONTROL/COMMAND will reset values. SHIFT is for fine-tuning.
The SPACE knobs set the amount of convolution reverb for the selected part.
(The "SPACE" toggle button must be enabled in the FX page).
The FX buttons can be used to enable or disable FX sections for the parts.
The SEQ buttons will enable/disable the per-part sequencer.
THE EDIT PAGE
The EDIT page lets you set up parameters for each of the four parts.
PLETHORA features per-
NOTE: When importing custom WAV files, the speed control won’t be available no more.
You got a filter modifier with cutoff and resonance, amplifier and filter envelope control, modwheel mapping (volume, lowpass or highpass filter cutoff), pitchbend range as well as a solid bus compressor, tape-
THE FX PAGE
PLETHORA comes with a comprehensive onboard FX section. Besides the basic bread-
The STEP FILTER is a tempo-
The SPACE REVERB comes with 60 impulse responses that you can choose via the dropdown menu.
THE SEQ PAGE
Perhaps the most interesting thing in PLETHORA. Each part has a 2 x 32 step sequencer that let´s you not only control the sample offset per part but also the loop offset. So basically it loads 32 loops per part into the RAM and then you can offset which one to play. (Which delivers really interesting results in no time!).
Furthermore, each part has 32 presets (together with the famous "R" button), a rate control (1/2 , 1/4, 1/8 , 1/16), start step and end step offset knobs + a SLICE and a GATE button:
- GATE button: If the current step in the first (sample offset) sequencer is 0 it won´t play the loop at this moment. (Required for some presets.)
- SLICE button: Let´s you play the first 24 slices on the keyboard of the selected loop chromatically. ("AKAI-Style").
It will then use the default pitch, that you can still change using the SEMI knobs on the mix page
On top of that, you can even record your own pattern data using the pattern recording buttons for either sample offset (SO) or loop offset (LO).
Takes a bit of getting used to but wow!
Great sounds and good value for money indeed.