Version: Kontakt 4.2.4 / WAV / V1
An exercise in sound design
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Phantom Voice – an exercise in sound design – is a powerful Gregorian style chamber choir instrument that is sure to find a place in your musical compositions. Powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt, Phantom Voice does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Fah, Rah, Sah and etc.
In addition, you will find standard sustained vowels – Ah, Ee and Oh. Special features include, user defined 4 round robin sampling of the main vowel family, sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of the Bela D Media’s V Script.
- 24-piece choir section
- Male choir
- Far microphone positioning
- Church ambient with IRF included
- Sustained vowels (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
- 4 round robin sampling of main vowel family.
- Sustained Elements (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
- Fah Rah Sah
- Dee Fee Zee
- Roh Soh Voh
THE V SCRIPT
V Script is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. The composer simply needs to create vocal sequences (a group of elements) and store each by a simple press of a Key-switch.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back
- Attack and release control per 12 step element
- Real-time sample offset polyphonic legato (semitone) that shift Sah to ah or Vee to ee (example)
Presently all Bela D Media products require the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above (including version 5) - NOT for Kontakt Player.
(Not tested to date in Kontakt 6)
ELEVEN BREATHTAKINGLY NOISY PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS FROM CONSTRUCTED AND DE/RECONSTRUCTED OBJECTS.View Product £20.50