Revolutionary Kontakt Synthesis
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The Pentagon represents next-generation Kontakt design and features many new innovations and concepts never seen before.
We truly feel like we have pushed Kontakt to the limit and explored nearly everything it has to offer. With intelligent scripting and design we have managed to make an instrument that can be used to synthesise and manipulate any sound while keeping all controls on one page.
The Pentagon is perfect for any Electronic based music, as well as Movie/Video Game Scoring, and sound FX creation. Play style modes include Portamento, Chord, and Arpeggiator.
Requires Full Version of Kontakt 5.4.1 or higher. Please don't buy if you plan on using this with the free Kontakt Player as it will only function in demo mode for 15 minutes.
V1.02 Update: Added Velocity Sensitivity Controls
V1.03 Update: Fixed small sync issue (You can update using the update file in your download area, rather than downloading the entire package again)
- 19 original soundbanks taken from hardware synthesizers
- Dual Soundbank Mixing System
- 1000+ Pre-Mixed patches (including Pads/Drones, Leads, Basses, Sequences, and Effects.)
- 10+ Multis
- Advanced Morphing Engine
- Unique 'Key FX' performance tool
- Powerful and versatile arpeggiator
- Includes fast access to all 633 Kontakt 5 IR samples.
- 6 analog style dub Key FX
- UI "Follow" system
- Patch Randomisation plus Parameter Target Randomisation
1000 Presets Included
- 10 Multis
2 Banks of sounds can be mixed together to creat unique sonic textures with individual controls for each bank:
- Lo-Fi / Filter (with six filter choices)
- MODs (LFOs) (Filter, Tune, Volume, and Pan)
- ADSR (Envelopes) (Filter, Tune, Volume, and Pan)
- Send FX Levels for Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, and Convolution Reverb.
Arpeggiator + Sequencing
- 10 programmable Automation Tables with several useful attachment options
- 100 Arp/Table presets with table randomisation
- Arp/Table manipulation system with more than 20 useful options including copy/paste, reverse, and invert.
- LFO modulation includes 4 Standard LFO waveforms, plus 40 experimental waveforms, inversion and Synced and Unsynced modes.
- Envelope modulation includes 40 presets, inversion and Synced and Unsynced modes.
This one is (also) great - worth the money!
This one is (also) great - worth the money!
Mio Michael Cramer
Under the radar.
This thing is really flying way under the radar around here and it punches WAY above its price. The description on the website actually should have a hard time doing it complete justice because it's just loaded with features, things to tweak (apparently with MIDI learn for everything tweakable), patches/presets (1280 broadly categorized nki), multis, templates, morphing this and that, keyboard options---it goes on and on, well beyond what you normally expect for a two-sound-bank Kontakt synth. Even the straight-forward manual hides the amount of options that display in the drop-down menus, like 39 presets for each ADSR (with curve and Hold), 44 LFO options, 100 ARP table presets with 16 note patterns on 19 option for the 10 tables assignable to four dozen parameters---you get the idea . . . and then you come across 632 IRs for the reverb. If all of that is intimidating, just press the Randomise button (which also has 50 options and MIDI learn). Also, there are a number of videos on the net. The bottom line is that, if you like presets, or tweaking, or randomizing, you're probably going to spend a lot of time using The Pentagon.
Lots of possibilities
Lars Øyvind Christophersen
Wow, great value.
So just purchased and was playing with presets for an hour and I am blown away by the amount of presets and different sounds Pentagon can produce. I would consider this like a go-to synth when you want a large palette of options. Easily my most satisfied purchase here so far at Kontakt Hub. And at the sale price, its simply a no brainer. Superb!!! If I could give this 6 stars I would.
Best Kontakt synth ever!
This is hands down the greatest Kointakt synth I've ever played with.
Plenty to go at
There's a ton of presets, and for the sale price its a bargain. Gripes include a lot of the presets sounding quite similar, with many based on a 5th interval, the interface is a bit cluttered, and the manual doesn't explain much about the arpeggiator. Nevertheless, there's a lot of flexibility on offer and most folk should be able to find something that makes this a worthwhile purchase. Its impossible to spend less than an hour just exploring presets, but when you start playing with the chord function and the arps you can easily add a few more hours to that.
World Percussion TAIKO
Extensive collection of world-class Taiko InstrumentsView Product £90.00