Version: Kontakt 4.2.2 / NCW / V1
Four Analogue Synths in One
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
ORGONE uses the basic additive architecture of the drawbar organ to create a deeply controllable instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system and then adds the filters, envelopes, lfos etc of subtractive synthesis to each individual drawbar. It\'s like having 4 classic 11 oscillator synths in one modular box.\r\nBecause the quirks and character of the original ageing synths (30 plus years in the case of the CS15) have been retained Orgone has a living organic sound that can go to places other electronic instruments can only dream of.\r\nThis isn\'t another plastic EDM box...although it can do amazing thick creamy basses. Orgone is great for woozy string synth pads, throbby beat synced cinematic backdrops, gnarly \"Frankie Teardrop\" organs and 60s keyboards, ethereal theremins, evolving space drones and GREAT BIG ultra saw synth tones.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Orgone
- Moog Voyager sawtooth and square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Dsi Pro 2 narrow square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Yamaha CS15 square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Roland SH101 saw tooth + sub waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Moog unfiltered noise - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- 11 classic synth oscillators.
- 1.2GB of 24bit multisamples
- Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything.
- Volume control per oscillator.
- Saturation control per oscillator.
- Glide control per oscillator.
- Pan control per oscillator.
- Reverb send per oscillator.
- Volume envelope per oscillator
- Phase shift per oscillator.
- Vibrato depth, speed fade and chaos per oscillator
- Filter with cutoff, resonance, envelope shape and depth, LFO speed depth and fade per oscillator. ( K5 version has selectable filter types)
- Tremolo speed, depth, LFO width, shape and chaos per oscillator.
- Chorus depth and speed per oscillator.
- Delay engine per oscillator.
- Compressor per oscillator (K5 version).
- Master effects section with convolution reverb, guitar cabinet, eq, rotor, phaser, tone and distortion.
- Girth control for extra detuned width.
- Mono/Poly control with glide time.
- Note off volume and decay control.
- Velocity amount.
- Aftertouch tuning bend amount.
- Modwheel preset morphing control.
- 234 presets/snaphots ( K4 and K5 versions combined)
- Versions for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.4.2
- Built in manual.
AizerX: Classic Trailer Toolkit
Hybrid, epic trailer music, film scores powerhouseView Product £155.00
Create breathtaking textures and deep atmospheres with ease.View Product FREE
Crusty, clunky and characterful: a quirky prototype East German electric pianoView Product £20.00
The Cosmic Music Box
Kontakt Music Box MechanicsView Product £6.70 £3.35 YOU SAVE 50%
The next library in the Volt seriesView Product £32.00 £16.00 YOU SAVE 50%