Oracle is your new go-to for adding dreamy textural backgrounds and melodic pad guitar elements.
Running on the Kontakt 5 Engine, it can add depth and space to any production, with an interface designed for creativity and to achieve professional quality results right out of the box.
Please note: Oracle is designed primarily as a background ambient instrument, but these demos show that it can also be used as the main instrument (just make sure to let the MIDI notes ring out). All sounds from Oracle are unprocessed (straight out of the box) aside from some minor EQ adjustments.
- Over 408 24-Bit High Quality Samples.
- 3 Pickup Positions, Bridge, Middle and Neck.
- 4 Amp/Cab Combos.
- Built-in Delay, Reverb, Filter, Movement and Trash FX.
- Built in LFO/Stutter effect, time-synced to DAW.
- Fully Automatable Interface.
- 5-Octave Key Range
- 4.24GB Of Samples (Compressed to 1.38GB .NCW)
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED).
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended)
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 1.38GB Hard Disk Space (Compressed from 4.24GB)