Version: Kontakt 4.2.4 / NCW / 1.8 GB / V1
Intimate Upright Piano
£41.50 + VAT
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in My Piano
Tube Microphones and Neve Preamps
There are special and unique controls for different parts of the piano, for the internal resonances, pedal sound and there’s even a knob to put some random noises into the recording.
The samples were taken with AudioTechnica AT4060 tube microphones, with NEVE preamps, to ensure the highest quality and warmth.
The pedal resonances are handled separately, as well as the overtones and the body resonance of the piano, to allow the user to have a complete control over the piano sound.
- 1600+ Samples
- 1.70 GB installed (compressed with in NCW format)
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo (scaled from 192Khz)
- More than 6 velocity layers per key
- Sympathetic Resonances and Pedal Resonance control for maximum control over instrument warmth
- Release Samples included
- Equalizer, compressor, reverb and special Position Controls to fit the piano in every mix
- Complete control over velocity response
- Self Masking for polyphony control
- Decay controls for tuning note fading to you needs
- Separate pedal down resonances and pedal noise control
- Special Piano Body IR for realistic emulation of the internal resonances of the piano body
- Nice occasional crackles knob to emulate the realism of a live recording
The sampling technique we used involves looping at the very end of samples, and sample decaying with scripting. So we managed to reduce the impact on RAM and disk size, without damaging the pure sound and response of the piano. We also implemented a sample masking technique, that simply fades old notes sustained over the same key: this helps to prevent phasing issues common to standard piano libraries and to control the polyphony. This strict control over polyphony allowed us to implement an emulation of the interaction between keys that is evident on every piano. If a key is held pressed while another one is struck, you’ll hear a third pitch that is the result of the interaction of the first two. This is called Sympathetic Resonance and the result is a warmer piano sound,very suited to soundtracks and delicate, intimate piano works.
A piano that leaves nothing to be desired
a very smart and warm sound, ideal to use in romantic music. The ideas come all by themselves when playing this piano...
The Magic of Agatha
14 Different Sound Modes. One Charming InstrumentView Product £40.00
Groundbreaking Pure Digital Synthesis Technology from the 1970sView Product £20.85
ELEVEN BREATHTAKINGLY NOISY PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS FROM CONSTRUCTED AND DE/RECONSTRUCTED OBJECTS.View Product £30.00
The Blue Zone 01-25 Special Edition
Experimental Electronic TexturesView Product £20.85
Mini Magic - Eclectic Electric Vol 2
A collection of rare and sought after synth soundsView Product £7.00