MOJO 2: Horn Section
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / NCW / V1
The ultimate pro horn collection
Download Method: Big Fish
We are proud to present MOJO 2: Horn Section, our biggest and most advanced instrument to date! After the release of the hugely successful MOJO: Horn Section, we knew its sequel had to build upon the already advanced sampling and playability of the first volume. We went back to the drawing board, fully redesigned the instrument, and recorded all brand new samples.
MOJO 2 delivers the most flexible and innovative approach to Pop, Funk, Jazz, and Big Band horns ever created in a virtual instrument with an incredibly simple but feature-packed interface. After years of development by an amazingly talented team, we’re proud to release the premier horn section of the decade.
• 13 deeply-sampled brass & reed instruments
• Four Era presets for retro, vintage, and modern sounds
• True legato & 13 articulations for incredible realism
• Powerful and intuitive interface
• Nearly 100GB of brand-new inspiring sample content
CRAFT THE PERFECT HORN SECTION
We recorded 13 different brass and reed instruments for MOJO 2 to fulfill any horn need you’ll encounter.
Each horn comes with 13 different articulations including Sustains, Staccato, Stabs, Bend Down, Octave Run Down & Up, Doits, Rise To Hit, Shakes, Trills, Swells, Crescendos, and Falls, as well as up to four velocity layers and three round robins.
With Legato Mode you can play the most realistic melodies possible. We meticulously recorded the transition period between each and every note, allowing you to play beautiful horn lines that sound truly lifelike.
A FULL HORN ENSEMBLE
MOJO 2 lets you instantly adjust from 1 to 10 players per instrument to add extra depth and power to your performance. Further parameters give you control over the humanization and stereo spread of the ensemble.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SOUND
Blend the three available mic positions (close, near, and room) to get the perfect mix. Utilize keynoise overlay to introduce the sound of the musician's interaction with the instrument, and tailor the horns with an extensive FX suite.
MUSIC THROUGH THE AGES
There are four unique Era modes which act as time machines, effortlessly transporting all thirteen included horns from one iconic era to the next. Era settings include: Modern, Retro (60’s-70’s), Vintage 1 (40’s-50’s), and Vintage 2 (20’s-30’s).
The Performance page offers both global and articulation-specific controls. Dive into the customization of how the horn parts are played and how the sound is shaped with powerful controls over volume, release length, legato, sustain vibrato (real and simulated), pitch bend range, keynoise, round robins, and more.
The Mixer page includes controls for all three mic positions: close, near, and room, as well as a full mix option (a pre-mix of all three mic positions for an easier memory load). Also, control your ensemble settings here with options from 1 to 10 players for a fuller sound.
All the included effects have been specifically curated for MOJO 2 to ensure you get the best possible results. Control the EQ, Cabinet, Saturation, Tape Saturator, Compressor, Limiter, Delay, and Reverb, each with their own specific parameters and presets.
KEY MAPPING PAGE
Customize the keyboard layout and change how and where the different articulations and release samples are triggered. It has never been easier for an instrument to integrate with your workflow!
- 13 brass & reed instruments: Alto Sax, Baritone Sax, Tenor Sax, Soprano Sax, Clarinet, Flugelhorn, French Horn, Trombone, Bass Trombone, Muted Trombone, Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, and Muted Trumpet
- 13 articulations per instrument: Sustains, Staccato, Stabs, Bend Down, Octave Run Down & Up, Doits, Rise To Hit, Shakes, Trills, Swells, Crescendos, and Falls
- Four Era presets for retro, vintage, and modern sounds
- 3 separate mic positions: close, near, and room
- Additional Full Mix - a processed stereo mix of the 3 mic positions for an easier memory load
- Recorded with True Legato for the most realistic performances possible
- Ensemble settings for 1 to 10 players per instrument
- Up to 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins
- Dozens of presets for creative starting points
- 9 powerful effects for further customization
- Unique and intuitive GUI
- Full Komplete Kontrol & Maschine integration
- Includes the standalone Kontakt Player 5
- Nearly 100GB of uncompressed sample content
- 128GB of free disk space to install and 64GB once installed
- Kontakt version 5.8.1 or higher
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB+ recommended)
- MAC: OSX 10.11 or higher
- Intel Core i5 or later
- Windows: OS 7 or higher
- 32 or 64 bit compatible
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
BIG FISH DOWNLOAD
This product is distributed by Big Fish Audio. After you purchase the product you will be provided with a serial number. Please visit the following url and enter the serial to download the product and get your Kontakt Player Codes.
DESIGNED FOR KOMPLETE KONTROL
MOJO 2: Horn Section has been designed for seamless integration with the Komplete Kontrol and Maschine, offering you a unique hands-on experience. Manipulate MOJO 2’s interface using the controls of all NKS compatible hardware.
Chamber Orchestra 2 - Standard Edition
2 Years in the MakingView Product £70.00