Version: Kontakt 6.1 / NCW / V1
Inspired Beat Making
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Inspired Beat Making is here. Method 1 virtual drum machine by Sound Yeti is 10,000+ drum sounds combined with today’s most powerful tools for making chart topping hip hop, trap, rap, OG, EDM or any modern drum grooves. The most authentic beat making experience without soul and groove crushing complexity. NOW AVAILABLE and ready to grove instantly. Made for the modern producer looking to find an edge.
- Powerful drum sound design tools
- Multi-track drum sequencer with 8 stereo channel voice output architecture
- 10,000+ samples & sound sources
- 225 snapshots (user presets unlimited)
- 500 pattern loops (user patterns unlimited)
- 3GB of samples (uncompressed)
- MIDI drag and drop patterns – from plugin to your DAW
- Powered by Kontakt 6 VST (player included, nothing else to buy)
- NKS Ready
- A Complete & Powerful Drum Engine
- Powered by Kontakt 6 VST
- Multi-Track Sequencer
- 10,000 Sound Sources & Samples
- 225 Snapshots
- 500 Loop Templates
- 7 core characters for each sound
- 3GB of Samples (Uncompressed)
- MIDI drag and drop – from plugin directly to your DAW
- Perfect plugin for producers, beat makers, & composers!
- 8 track step-sequencer with full accent control
- Tempo sync to any DAW
- 8 stereo channel voice output architecture
- MIDI input
- Copy & paste function for sequences and lanes
- 12 pattern banks for each patch/snapshot
- Record real time or step record
- Midi learn
- Individual drum accent and global accent per step
- 4 individual step effects – tune, decay, reverb, delay.
- 7 per channel effects – accent, flam, pan, tune, filter, resonance, drive, width, velo
- 6 global effects – compression, tone, crush, mix, delay, reverb
- Every Drum Sound You Need, All In One Plugin
- Use Standalone or with Popular DAWs – Ableton, Logic, Cuebase etc.
- Includes KONTAKT 6 Player – Nothing Else to Buy
- Native Instruments NKS Ready with KOMPLETE KONTROL & MASCHINE
- Standalone Virtual Instrument Plugin or VST-AU-AAX Plugin
- Qualify for special crossgrade deals from Native Instruments
OLD SCHOOL. NEW SCHOOL. NOW SCHOOL!
You runnin’ hip hop or working on the return of the boom bap? Method 1 is made for the case. Method 1 takes the best of vintage, classic and modern drum sounds and combines old school and new school tech into a now school design. Modeled from the most popular 80’s and 90’s beat boxes, you’ll be running with beat making legends like; Mike Will, Mobb Deep, Run-DMC and KRS-One.
The drop? You get the most authentic beat making experience without soul and groove crushing complexity. For instant beat making genius. Old school. New school. Now school. Method 1
FOR SERIOUS RE-PERCUSSIONS
Craft the character of your drum sounds to perfection in nothing flat. Clean, close room, lo-fi, slowed, smashed, analog tape and tube processing presets make for instant gratification. Combined with more than 10,000 samples, 225 preset kits, 500 preset patterns at the ready. Accelerate and inspire your drum grooves with literally millions of sounds, effects and control combinations. That’s some serious re-percussions for the modern producer looking to find an edge. (User defined presets and patterns are unlimited)
You’ll earn some and you’ll rep some just like Aretha and more than a little bit. That’s because Method 1 is TCB for creating legendary drum sounds and urban grooves. It’s made with built-in respect for our elders like the Roland TR series, the E-Mu SP-1200, the Linn Drum, Akai S900 and all the founding fathers (and mothers) of modern sampling and drum machine concepts. And If you’re tight with vintage drum machine tech, you’ll be immediately charmed by the easy to groove user interface of Method 1. A shout out to the old school but with today’s most powerful tools for delivering chart topping urban drum sounds and ear captivating beats.
MUSICAL INSTRUMENT. NOT MACHINE
Some people play drums or lay down deep bass. Others can spit or shred guitar. Now you can represent with Method 1. It’s not a machine. It’s a musical instrument. Because it takes a producers touch to create the perfect vibe, swagger and swing in a drum track. And that’s where Method 1 shines. The on-board Swing, Groove, Flam, Pitch and Accent controls bring the perfect human touch to your flow. Make your beats groove like Chambers, Robinson or Purdie. Better yet, make it sound like your own. For real, you’ve muscled into the Fort Knox of beat making possibilities.
YOU OWN THE GROOVE
Hit the accelerator and make gold from sound with Method 1. There’s no faster (or easier) way to create urban, hip hop, trap, rap, old school, new school or any kind of modern beats. Set the foundation with Method’s 32 step, 8 track sequencer that makes pattern creation almost effortless. Drag and drop MIDI loops from Method 1 into your DAW to create instant song arrangements on the fly. Or, skip the DAW altogether and use Method 1 in standalone mode for the fastest beat making experience on the go. Look mom! No DAW. Just Method 1 and a computer is all you need. With Method 1, you own the groove. And just because it looks like a million, you’ll be pleased to know it’s not a lot of commas!
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE. NOW GO CREATE HISTORY!
Nothing will complement your music productions better. Method 1 puts power behind your workstation and helps you reveal your true creativity at the highest level while allowing you to work faster than ever. Now it’s time to focus on what your creating instead of what your creating with.
Free Kontakt Player 6
*NOTE* If you own the full version of Kontakt, you can update using Native Access. If you don't own Kontakt, you can download the free version below.
- Method 1 runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 6.1.1 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended),
- 2 GB of free drive space.
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery and activation.
- All new Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.10 or Windows 7.
State-of-the-art cinematic loop moduleView Product £64.50 £9.68 YOU SAVE 85%