Marching Bass Drums
Version: Kontakt 4.2.3 / WAV / 0.2 GB / V1.5
Comprehensive Marching Drum Library
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
MBD (Marching Bass Drums) is the new library featuring an accurately sampled marching bass drums. Eight different mallet striking techniques and two rolls, recorded each with round robins. The library features a main set and five designed patches with film scoring in mind.
The libraries features three separate mixable microphones Close, Overhead and Room, offering maximum flexibility, from way “roomy” to extremely dry.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Marching Bass Drums
- Eight different mallet striking techniques (with round robins) and two rolls
- All samples are 24bit/44.100
- 390 Mbytes of sampled material
- Separate mixable mics for each single patch (Close, Overhead and Room)
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches:
- Marching Bass Drum Main Set
The main set featuring eight different mallet striking techniques and two rolls
- Designed Variations (5 Patches)
Five sound designed variations with film scoring in mind
MARCHING BASS DRUM
Repetitive Bass Liverpool
Dream Audio Tools
"Beatles” Model 4 Strings Electric BassView Product £19.50
Groundbreaking Pure Digital Synthesis Technology from the 1970sView Product £20.85