Machine Tribes is a percussion library themed around the idea of a dystopian future where robots emulate the music humans used to make, combining real samples with synthesized drums, big-hits, glitches, loops and one-shots - it's great for dark, futuristic tracks or for exciting a composition with intricate percussion.
This isn't intended to serve as a primary percussion instrument, but rather to accentuate and augment existing percussion or drum samples. For best results I recommend combining and layering samples with the loops in Machine Tribes.
PLEASE NOTE - If you intend on using the Kontakt instrument, please ensure you have the FULL version of Kontakt - it will not work in the free Kontakt player.
- 4 primary sections - Main Hits, Extra Perc, Glitches and Extra Hits.
- Professionally produced and processed samples.
- Loops and one-shots to augment them.
- Tempo-Synced to DAW.
- Built-in effects for further processing the sounds.
- Automatable Interface.
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED) - Not for Kontakt Player
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended)
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 149MB HDD Space
Simple Percussion instrument
This is simple percussion instrument for Kontakt which is capable of producing some good sounds