Version: Kontakt 5.5.1 / WAV / V1
762 varied sounds recorded in 6 different locations
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Location Recording is a collection of 762 varied sounds recorded in 6 different locations, ideal for trailer tracks and film scores, as well as adding an organic texture to modern electronic music.
By recording sounds whilst exploring an area, you are able to record a large range of unique sounds. Such sounds include metal gates, containers, gas bottles and much more.
- 8 Kontakt Samplers (245mb)
- 762 Wav Samples (180mb)
Please note - The full version of Kontakt 5.5 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player
WIDE RANGE OF SOUNDS
A total of 762 unique sounds have been recorded for the first installment of location recordings. All samples have been recorded out in the field using a Zoom H6 field recorder and various different mics. By recording as you explore a location a wide range of samples are available to record. Such samples include recordings of gas canisters, metal gates, containers, shutter doors and anything else that makes a unique sound we happen to find on our travels.
FIELD RECORDING SETUP
Location recording requires a mobile recording setup. Our setup consists of a Zoom H6 recorder, multiple mic attachments, Karma stereo overheads, Korg contact mics, SM-57 and SM-58.
The Kontakt sampler can be used to trigger all 762 foley hits and is compatible with Kontakt 5 and above.
- ADSR - Shape your sound (attack, decay, sustain, release)
- HPF / Reso - Highpass filter and resonance
- Distortion - Adjust drive, bass, brightness and tone
- Bit Crusher - Adjust bits and sample rate
- Width - Spread the stereo width
- LPF / Reso - Lowpass filter and resonance
- EQ - 4 band SSL style EQ with gain, Q and frequency controls
- Compression - SSL style stereo bus compressor
- Convolution Reverb - 128 impulse responses