Version: Kontakt 5.0.1 / NCW / V1
Looped grooves, chords and effects
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
In this unique collection, producer/multi-instrumentatlist, DJ Harrison shares hundreds of looped grooves, melodic and chordal ideas, distinct production choices and sound effects offered as inspirational leaping-off points to get the create juices flowing.
Producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist DJ Harrison (aka Devonne Harris) is equally at home playing serious jazz as he is making hip-hop beats in his studio. Member of the group Butcher Brown (featured on the new album Numbers by jazz trumpet great Nicholas Payton) and co-founder of the Richmond, VA record label Jellowstone Records (subsidiary of Ropeadope Records). In addition to being a member of Butcher Brown, he’s worked, in jazz and hip-hop realms, with artists like Nicholas Payton, Robert Glasper , Count Bass D, John D’earth, Amaury Acosta’s Unity, NOBS Brass Band, Ohbliv. His work with Butcher Brown is also heard on the track by 50 cent, “50’s my Favorite”.
- Over 300 super-groovy and vibey loops. Drums, basses, guitars, pianos, rhodes, synths, organs, multi-percussion.
- 3 formats. Kontakt 5, Maschine, and wav.
- Tons of Effects. Filters, distortions, compressors, bit-crushers, delays and reverbs. (Kontakt version only)
- Sampled Drum Kit blends seamlessly with the loops. Using the same recording and drum setup as the loops, we sampled DJ Harrison’s kit to be able to blend with the drum loops.
- Mutli-mic sampling of drums. Mix the individual microphones on the drum kit to your own liking and apply effects to each individual channel. (Kontakt version only).
- MPC Drum Triggers. With the touch of a button, turn on different MPC kick and snare samples that are triggered exactly with the drum grooves recorded in the loops. Mix them in to your liking with the mixer.
- Transpose Pitched instruments up or down by half-steps, up to 1 octave.
- Maschine Version Included