Italian Concert Organ
Version: Kontakt 5.2.1 / WAV / V2
Real Italian Organ
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
- Sample resolution: 96kHz 24-bit Stereo
- 32 patterns (16+16): 14 single ranks and 18 REAL combinations
- 7 sound controls: Source, Beat, IR Level/Attack/Size, Tuning and Colour
- Key-off noise, airflow and customizable impulse reverb
- It's possible to turn off the airflow and disable the internal Kontakt FX engine to use your effects
- 6 modes: TouchScreen, FootPedal, MultiCombo, MultiChannel, TraditionalSingle and TraditionalMulti
- Expression pedal support (MIDI CC 11)
- Total instrument size: 614MB (520MB of compressed samples)
- Stunning 3D GUI by Divergent Audio Group
- Average polyphony consumption during performance: 4 - 8 sounds
- Max polyphony in single mode: 32 sounds
- Max polyphony in multi mode: 256 sounds
- Works with FULL Kontakt v5.2.1 or newer (not on Kontakt Player).
Pipe Festival 2
If you are looking for a smaller and easier to use Church Organ then please take a look at the Italian Concert Organs smaller brother Pipe Festival 2 (https://www.kontakthub.com/product/Pipe-Festival-2/) - Pipe Festival 2 uses the same core samples but in a more lightweight package with less features and obviously a lower price.
NOW AT VERSION 2
Versione 2.0 - ITALIANO
- Le combinazioni ottenute in digitale sommando i registri sono state ricreate sul vero organo e realmente ricampionate a 96kHz!
- Il ricampionamento è stato eseguito sfruttando diverse coppie di microfoni da più posizioni, regalando dettaglio e fedeltà assoluta
- Non essendoci più tante voci in simultanea, la polifonia è stata riportata a 32 note (256 on multi modes), riducendo eventuali usi intensivi della CPU
- Intonazione praticamente perfetta: il ricampionamento è stato eseguito il giorno dopo l'accordatura dello strumento; ora è possibile sovrapporre più pattern tra loro senza incorrere in eventuali difetti di intonazione
- Regolato il limiter sul master in modo tale da essere trasparente e nel contempo massimizzare la resa sonora
- Regolati i volumi di ogni singolo pattern ascoltando una esecuzione dall'organo originale sfruttando la stessa configurazione microfonica
- Bug minori corretti
INSTALLAZIONE: aprire Kontakt. Usare la scheda "Files" sulla colonna a sinistra e localizzare la cartella di Italian Concert Organ. Cliccare su di essa una volta per aprirla, a quel punto scegliere una delle 6 modalità disponibili, facendo doppio clic su quella desiderata.
NOTA: per qualsiasi informazione o problema con lo strumento scrivere a email@example.com
Version 2.0 - ENGLISH
- Old digitally-built combinations were recreated on the real organ and really resampled at 96kHz!
- The resampling has been done using different couples of microphones from multiple positions, giving now detail and absolute fidelty
- Now there aren't simultaneous voices, so polyphony has been reduced to 32 notes (256 on multi modes), reducing high CPU usage
- Pitch is now perfect: the resampling has been done the day after the instrument pitching; now it's possible to combine various patterns without pitch issues
- Master limiter corrected to be transparent and powerful at the same time
- Pattern volume managed listening to a song played on the original organ, recorded using our microphone configuration
- Minor bugs fixed
INSTALLATION: open Kontakt. Just use the "Files" tab on the left to find the main Italian Concert Organ folder and click on it. Then double click on the mode you want to load.
NOTE: if you have problems with the instrument, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended for all owners of single MIDI controller with a touchscreen. The controls are optimized for touch. Pressing and releasing the sustain pedal you can select sequentially the 16 patterns, while the Modulation controller switches to the other 16 patterns. In the middle is displayed the name of the pattern.
Especially developed for all owners of single MIDI controllers that have a common monitor and scroll through the chosen patterns without taking hands off from the keyboard. With this mode, the user can store up to 8 patterns and call them by pressing and releasing the sustain pedal.
Example: for my song I need sequentially the patterns 2, 5, 6 variated, 12, 15. For this purpose, I select the first (2). Once selected, I press S to store it in SLOT 1. Then I press the SLOT button and I see SLOT 2, then I'm going to choose the second pattern (5) and hit S to save it.
Now we press SLOT button again to move to the SLOT 3 and memorize the third pattern (6 with V). And so on. Once done, you just press and release the sustain pedal to cycle through the stored patterns, in a continuous loop.
You can store ONLY the pattern numbers and NOT the advanced settings like reverb. At the center is displayed the name of the selected pattern in the first red line, and the next pattern is in the second red line. The C button erases everything that has been stored.
Multi Combo Mode
Developed to combine the patterns. It's possible to combine up to 8 patterns, all on the same channel. It is as if the instrument was opened 8 times, each of which is customizable.
Multi Channel Mode
Developed for all owners of virtual organ console with no more than 3 keyboards and a pedal. It's possible to combine up to 2 patterns with every controller. The keyboards have to be set on channels 1, 2, 3 and the pedal on channel 4. However, the channels are still editable from the Kontakt interface.
Perfettamente suonabile, grande calore e credibilità. Una consolle mallebile per un suono avvolgente, ricco di un bel riverbero naturale.
The King of Instruments!
Ever since my days playing organs for church services, I have always loved the sound of pipe organs. There are few companies that make pipe organ VSTs and fewer that have nailed the sound, in my opinion!Hephaestus sounds have nailed it. The interface is gorgeous and clearly, a lot of time has been put into recording the actual instruments, even down to the air pumped through the bellows! The sounds themselves range from crisp and clear, to epic and thunderous and everything in between and there is plenty of scope to tweak the sounds to your liking.Overall, I highly recommend this product - great value for money and you will lose hours being immersed in playing it.
Rare brilliance in Pipe Organ recording!
I've tried quite a few pipe organ samples/libraries before, yet this is the best I've heard so far! The sound truly captures the accent, breath, and brilliance of this magnificent instrument and its various 'stops' that can be combined for that epic Baroque and Romantic sound! The samples are superbly recorded and not mushy like some I've heard, nor too dry. This library won't eat up your RAM and CPU resources, yet the sound is capable of acing organ libraries costing much much more. Truly authentic. Great value. If you like pipe organs, get it! Congrats to Hephaestus Sounds!
Magnificent sound and flexibility
I enjoyed that magnificent sound and effects and flexibility of this wonderful organ.
Itallian Konzert Organ
I purchased this beautiful sampled organ for the Christmas Season. WOW!!! It is so authentic with all the bells and whistles (if want pedal and pipe noise etc) The program change with the sustain pedal is a brilliant use of anotherwise non relevant pedal (thank you for that!)As a fan of the Baroque era, this was a wonderful addition to my arsenal. Don’t let the price fool you; this is the real deal. If you are an organ enthusiast, you absolutely have to seriously considerfor your library and... it works seamlessly with Kontact.This product will not disappoint!James MA proud Canadian since 1957
This plugin is fantastic. Well worth the money. It's very well balanced in frequencies and it's so easy to work with. I love it and I'll be using it forever.
Not a real one... but so close to it to excite!
I started to attend to church organs in 2003 with Luigi Tronci, one of the last heir of the Tronci family, organ makers since 1700. At that time I didn't know so much about this beautiful instruments. I started to listen carefully to all the church and concert organ I have the opportunity to find around me. I think that this Italian Concert Organ is one of the best virtual instruments I had the opportunity to listen (and play). A real alternative to the real one! Exciting instrument!!!
Good organ reference
Well modelled registers, pedals and realistic playability
Simply the best Pipe Organ sample out there
If you've been searching for the perfect Pipe Organ Sample, you're search is over.The tones achievable through this set of samples are simply luscious.It lost 1 star as the NKS implementation is very limited and you need access to PC & mouse to control much of the interface. However, as an S88 MkII user a simple work around is to achieve the tones you want and then save them as a series of user presets that can be recalled from the keyboard at the touch of a button.You can go from quiet 'church entry' music to full bombastic phantom of the opera.Buy it now - you won't regret it.
Great Organ tones
This is a very good instrument, quality sounds and nice interface. Recommended.
A good set of samples
The Orbitone Collection I and II
Featuring The Worlds Oldest String Synth That Never Was!…View Product £20.85
Big Fish Audio
A virtual toolbox of original and useful sounds, textures, and cinematic effectsView Product £145.99
Big Fish Audio
Blend modern sounds with this unique dual layer virtual instrumentView Product £144.00