Indie Mandolin features a complete set of Folk Mandolin sequenced patches and sustained tones, fully playable to create realistic and lively performances..
The raw and unpolished tone and the playing techniques captured make Indie Mandolin the perfect tool for adding that “indie folk” flavour to any composition and song. It includes fully payable patterns patches, sustained tones, round robin patches, slides, double stops and tremolando.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Indie Mandolin
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 48 Khz
- A comprehensive choice of Fully playable patterns, Sustained notes, Hammer-ons, Tremolando, Double stops, Combined patches
- Patches can be layered for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 21.nki patches
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Reverb)
- Modulation/Pitch wheel controlled behaviours
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
Patterns (14 Patches+1 Keyswitch Patch)
Fully playable patterns in different time durations. Patterns can be polyphonically played in a piano-like form, allowing you to follow/suit your own harmonies and melodies. It includes three patches of double stops.
Sustains (3 Patches)
Three sets of sustained patches. A regular sustained patch and two derivative round robin patches for intervallic playing.
Tremolando And Hammer-On (2 Patches + Keyswitch Patch)
Mandolin Tremolando and Hammer-on patches. Speed of tremolando and hammer-on can be controlled using pitch wheel. Modulation wheel activates releases for tremolando.
Keyswitches (2 Keyswitch Patch)
Two keyswitches for sequences and tremolando+sustains.
A delight to use
I came across Dream Audio after watching Dirk Ehlert's YouTube video on some of their sample instruments and bought the Indie Mandolin soon after. It is a delight to use and really good value at approx £17 UK sterling. Great sound and useable as a standalone instrument or for adding textures with the looping patterns. I've used it on several projects now to add flavour and texture.
A strange and extremely rare Additive synthesiser from the 1980'sView Product £28.00