Version: Kontakt 4.2.3 / WAV / V1.5
Authentic Irish Bouzouki
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Indie Bouzouki captures the authentic feel of an Irish Bouzouki, played with plectrum. The brilliant and evocative tone makes it perfect for adding a folk flavour to any musical style, from Rock to Pop and Cinematic.
Indie Bouzouki includes fully payable patterns patches (straight and triplets feel), sustained tones, round robin patches, hammer-ons, chords and noises/effects.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Indie Bouzouki
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 44.100 Khz
- 1.2 Gbytes of sampled material
- A comprehensive choice of Fully playable patterns (straight feel and triplets feel), Sustained patches, Hammer-ons, Strummed chords, Noises
- Patches can be layered for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 39 .nki patches
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Reverb)
- Modulation/Pitch wheel controlled behaviours
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
Patterns (26 Patches+4 Keyswitch Patch)
Fully playable patterns in different time durations. Patterns can be polyphonically played in a piano-like form, allowing you to follow/suit your own harmonies and melodies. It includes strummed chords (Maj, Min, 7th and Sus).
Sustains (6 Patches + 1 Keyswitches)
Six sustained patch for single notes and chords.
Hammer-Ons And Noises(2 Patches)
Hammer-ons and one noises patches. Noises include hits and scratches.
Straightforward interface, awesome sounds, articulations and chord / pattern player. Pleasure to work with it.
Love the sound!
I adore the sound of this library. I was in the market for a Bouzouki to add some Celtic flavor to a few tracks, and this scratched that itch wonderfully. I did find myself wanting slightly more in terms of available patterns to choose from, but given the price for the library, you get plenty of bang for your buck.