Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Cinematic Piano Effects
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The vol.1 of Hybrichord is our first exploration into what we can really get out of a normal piano, and the initial results are fantastic.
Using various means of getting the instrument to vibrate, including wiring the instrument up, using magnets, electric current, etc, we managed to create some fantastic organic sounding sonic landscapes.
The user interface has controls to allow you to shape and sculpt some of the sound to your liking for use in your music.
- Samples are 24 bit at 96000HZ wav files
- 4.3 GB of Content
- The full version of Kontakt 4 or above is required to run this software. It will not run on the free version of Kontakt player.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check that our products are compatible with your software before purchasing, and if in doubt, contact us to ask.
Of course, we have also included a variety of more well known experimental techniques, including
- Over 4GB of excellent cinematic content
- Recorded at 96KHz, 24Bit.
Nice package of organic experimental sounds
This is a cool package of organic sounds of experimentation with high quality sampling. Some sounds may not be much usable but most others can be used very well within your tracks. Whether you're doing EDM, Pop, Rock or Metal, this can be utilized in any genre. It can be gauged from the library that the developer has taken enough pains to create this library. The user interface is top notch and it is quite user friendly. Only thing I feel, is there could've been more presets. But then, it is more than worth it's price.
Demo - Overlooking Desolation - Hybrichord Demo by Irv Guttman
Take a listen to this demo by Irv Gutman using only sounds from Hybrichord. Eventide's Blackhole and Ultrachannel are used for processing.