Version: Kontakt 4.2.3 / NCW / V1
Re-inventing the tonewheel
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Hammr+ is a classic tonewheel organ Kontakt 4/5 sample set developed with Oasis/Sheryl Crow keyboard player Mikey Rowe and recorded at the Toyroom Studios in Brighton.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Hammr+
With samples of every key from every drawbar she oozes classic character and has all the capabilities you'd expect of a tonewheel organ, but in true Sound Dust style this thing takes a huge leap of the imagination and moves way past the limitations of the original 1959 instrument.
Every note of every drawbar of an unmentionable tonewheel organ sampled for 7 secs through a 1959 Leslie cabinet for around 1GB of uncompressed samples.
- Every note of every drawbar sampled for 7 secs through a 1959 Leslie cabinet for around 1GB of uncompressed samples
- Individual control of volume, pan, ADSR, vibrato, saturation (amount, bass and tone) and tremolo (speed, fade and depth) for every drawbar
- Percussion 2nd and 3rds available at the same time, with control of octave and decay time
- Note off volume and decay control
- Velocity sensitivity control
- Leslie simulator with speed, treble/bass balance and distance controls
- 69 specially recorded reverb impulses from a variety of real spaces and classic gear
- Cabinet re-micing through a choice of 11 speaker cabinets
- 70 presets including 30 classic sounds
- Chaos and reset controls for painless sound design
- Built in user manual
The Hammr+ is a downloadable Kontakt instrument that works in the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 and above.
It will load into Player but time out after 10 minutes, so please don't buy this if you only have Kontakt Player.
Versatile and adaptable
Very versatile drawbar and sound modifications, standard B3/C3 8880000 etc. sounds could be more closer to original