A meticulously sampled 120 Bass Accordion, with true reed selection capabilities & real time dynamics CC controls.
Sampled in the only way we know how, oozing with live musician style and made for straight forward creativity inducing workflows.
The Squeezebox includes the following reed selections:
- A single concert pitch reed + 1 octave below reed
- 2 concert pitch reeds, with the 2nd slightly de-tuned
- 2 concert pitch reeds, with the 2nd slightly de-tuned + 1 octave below reed
- 3 concert pitch reeds, with the 2nd & 3rd slightly de-tuned
- 3 concert pitch reeds, with the 2nd & 3rd slightly de-tuned + 1 octave below reed
All reeds were recorded live within the session, with no post production de-tuning etc... Everything you hear is organic and real to the instrument in a live setting.
NOTE: The full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required. Not Kontakt Player
- Recorded across 4 velocity layers for every reed choice uniquely
- CC controllable and fully automatable in real time
- Note-off triggers are included, and reed selection sounds for an extra level of realism.
Effects comprise of an easy to use and straight to the point Delay and Reverb. Along with dials for Dynamics as mentioned above, Note-offs & Reed Selection sounds.
This instrument if an incredibly versatile Accordion, but it comes to life when used in a Gypsy Jazz style or any folk / roots setting.
perfect for the project i used it on !
I got this as part of the Halloween bundle and don't regret a thing.
For the price this thing will come in very handy.
Even at full price it's worth a go!
As always from Insanity Samples you'll get quality sounds in a neat GUI for Kontakt. This time some nice Gypsy sounds.
Very nice, characterful and realistic sounding Accordion!
I had several other accordion libraries but was not fully happy. I stumbled upon this one and was very impressed by the demos and gave it a try. It is very playable and inspiring instrument with a unique touch. I think Insanity Samples is a developer to watch out for, and their other libraries like the Folk Fiddle sound great and provide a more characterful sound than a lot of other more well know developers out there. I was very satisfied with Gypsy Squeezebox.
Demo - Nathalie Separation by Midiman
This demo uses Gypsy Squeezebox backed by:Performance Samples Con Moto Violins, Strezov Afflatus Strings, Orchestral Tools Metropolis 2 - String shorts and 8dio Century Strings