Fission A is a new library for Kontakt 6 and is inspired by works of Hildur Guðnadóttir and specially her soundtrack for the outstanding HBO series Chernobyl.
Ever since watching the first minutes of the Chernobyl serie I was drawn to its sound universe and I started recording and creating sounds for a project inspired by this. Now a few months further this has resulted in the Fission A library.
I created 200 soundsources from recordings of an old cello, a bassoon, some flutes, a few bass guitars, a piano, from my guitars, from field recordings and sounds that I created within various synths. I mangled all the sounds to create a dark atmosphere.
- Requires the Full Version of Kontakt 6.2.1+ (Does NOT work with Kontakt Player)
- 200 soundsources
- 200 snapshots
- 4.71 GB (1000+ samples – compressed NCW)
- Installed via the Pulse Downloader App
- Watermarked samples
- 2 layers with indepent control for volume, pan and ADSR, filter and filter envelope
- User Sample drag and drop
- LFO control for each layer
- Big knob with assignable FX
- Dedicated FX page with Imager, Skreamer, Phasis, Flanger, Choral, Flair and Lo-fi
- Convolution Reverb
- Replika Delay
Studio Cymbals Library
The industries largest collection of cymbal recordingsView Product £99.99 £50.00 YOU SAVE 50%
THOSE sounds from THAT synthesiser… it’s the 80s in a box!View Product £8.00 £6.00 YOU SAVE 25%