Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1
Analogue Pulse Engine
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Introducing the Electron Reactor (Analogue Synth Edition) – a pulse engine that puts pure analogue sound inside the box.
Built for EDM, Industrial, Cinematic Electronica and Synthwave composers, the Electron Reactor makes your task of creating fully produced and highly energetic synth parts incredibly simple, quick and fun!
With the Electron Reactor’s ultra-playable and highly intuitive engine (and its huge core library of 225 expertly sampled analogue pulses), create stunning synth sequences, dazzling arpeggios, pulsating pads, eerie atmospheres, and much more – and all of it within seconds.
Download the free demo and give it a go. (The demo features 5 of the 225 core library sounds to experiment with)
BONUS – When you purchase the Electron Reactor (Analogue Synth Edition), we've bundled in the Electron Reactor (Creators Edition) completely FREE. With it, you can modulate, mangle and distort your OWN samples and loops through the Electron Reactor's advanced fx engine.
NOTE: The full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player
Comprehensive Effects Engine
The Electron Reactor features a wide range of effects that enable you to effortlessly reshape and transform its core library pulses. Each effect control has been designed to give you instant results. So whether you want crushing distortions, ambient reversed reverbs, resonating delay sounds or luscious spatial effects – they're never more than a few clicks away.
Advanced Sequencer Section
The Electron Reactor's five simultaneous sequencers give you the ability to modulate volume, panning, tuning and fx levels. Each sequencer features a musically intelligent pattern generator – we call it the Assistant Composer. At the push of a button, it will whip up a unique melodic riff or intricate rhythmic pattern. It's perfect for when you either want a little inspiration or an interesting synth part in a hurry.
A World Of Sound
Alongside the Electron Reactor's 225 core library sounds, it comes with 375 factory presets. We've included the ability to mix and match one preset's core library sound with another preset's fx settings – making it simple for you to explore thousands of combinations of fascinating electronic sound.
CREATORS EDITION - FREE
Want to run your own loops through the Electron Reactor engine?
The Creators Edition is purpose built to effortlessly turn your rhythmical sounds into pulsating monsters! And the best part – it’s bundled FREE with every copy of the Analogue Synth Edition.
• 225 Pure Analogue, Five Octave Core Sequences [5 in the demo version]
• 225 Pure Analogue Noise Sequences
• 375 Presets [50 in the demo version]
• 4.2Gb Library [compressed to 3.0Gb (lossless)]
• 2700 Samples [96Khz / 24bit]
• Available as a Download Only
• ‘Assistant Composer’ [rhythmic and melodic sequencer generator]
• 5 Sequencers [volume, panning, tuning and multiple FX levels]
• Advanced Sync [DAW, KEY & MANUAL sync modes, live quantisation]
• 14 Programmable Effects / 2 Tempo Synced LFOs
• Advanced Reverb IR System [multi-direction reverbs and special effects]
• Integrated Preset Management
• Kontakt 5.8.1 or above [full version]
• Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12 [latest update]
• Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
• Kontakt 5.8.1 or above [full version]
• Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM
- Ultra playable, pure analogue pulse engine.
- Massive 225 core pulse library & unlimited presets.
- Assistant Composer for lightning quick sound creation.
- Tempo sync. Pulses, LFOs & sequencers lock to DAW.
- Key input quantise for rock solid live performances.
- CPU optimised. Small hard drive & CPU footprint.
- Easily assign midi controllers to any fx control.
- The Creators Edition comes bundled FREE.
Etherealwinds Harp II
Full articulations and extended techniquesView Product £44.50
Rootsy Violin for Folk and Blues SwaggerView Product £50.00 £35.00 YOU SAVE 30%