Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1.76
Analogue Pulse Engine
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The Electron Reactor is a powerful pure analogue pulse engine – built for the instant creation of unique, complex and highly energetic sequenced synth sounds.
Each pulse – created and sampled exclusively from hardware oscillators, sequencers, filters and LFOs – gives the Electron Reactor possibly the most genuine analogue sound of any virtual instrument to date!
With 225 core sounds, sampled from three major analogue synths, there is more than enough raw analogue power to fuel any composer’s creative output.
Uniquely, these tempo synced, multi-layered analogue pulses can be played like an expressive instrument – allowing new and exciting ways of injecting energy and motion into your music.
The Electron Reactor’s intuitive engine gives you the flexibility to slice, dice and add sequencer driven effects. You can even get a little wild and wacky in there...and create a cosmos of truly unique sounds. More than that – it's a ton of fun to mess around with!
And if that wasn’t enough – inspiration is literally a single click away. We've built the Assistant Composer (a random sequence generator with a twist). It has been programmed to create rhythms, patterns and riffs just like a human composer.
So whether you're a pro or newbie to analogue synthesis and sequencing, the Electron Reactor features the samples, tools and effects to create truly inspiring sequenced synth parts in seconds. Delve into a brand-new world of bizarre, exciting and experimental electronic sounds – that are never more than a few clicks away!
NOTE: The full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player
V1.76 - bug fixes and an improved input quantise system installed
INSTRUMENT AND EFFECTS PRESETS
By mixing and matching the Electron Reactor's 225 core pulses with its 375 effects presets, you can explore over 84,000 unique combinations of sound.
Grinding industrial riffs, throbbing pulses, twinkling arpeggios, dark ambient drones, spooky pads - you'll be surprised at what you can achieve with the Electron Reactor engine and its library of pure analogue pulses.
Advanced Sequencer Section
Slice and dice pure analogue pulses, swing sounds around the stereo field, create unique riffs and arpeggios at the touch of a button, and modulate effect levels with our five simultaneous sequencers. And if you want a little extra inspiration - try the Assistant Composer (a random sequence generator with a twist). It has been programmed to create unique melodies, riffs and rhythms just like a human composer.
A World Of Sound
Alongside the Electron Reactor's 225 core library sounds, it comes with 375 factory presets. We've included the ability to mix and match one preset's core library sound with another preset's fx settings – making it simple for you to explore thousands of combinations of fascinating electronic sound.
• 225 Pure Analogue, Five Octave Core Sequences [5 in the demo version]
• 225 Pure Analogue Noise Sequences
• 375 Presets [50 in the demo version]
• 4.2Gb Library [compressed to 3.0Gb (lossless)]
• 2700 Samples [96Khz / 24bit]
• Available as a Download Only
• ‘Assistant Composer’ [rhythmic and melodic sequencer generator]
• 5 Sequencers [volume, panning, tuning and multiple FX levels]
• Advanced Sync [DAW, KEY & MANUAL sync modes, live quantisation]
• 14 Programmable Effects / 2 Tempo Synced LFOs
• Advanced Reverb IR System [multi-direction reverbs and special effects]
• Integrated Preset Management
• Kontakt 5.8.1 or above [full version]
• Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12 [latest update]
• Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
• Kontakt 5.8.1 or above [full version]
• Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM
- Ultra playable, pure analogue pulse engine.
- Massive 225 core pulse library & unlimited presets.
- Assistant Composer for lightning quick sound creation.
- Tempo sync. Pulses, LFOs & sequencers lock to DAW.
- Key input quantise for rock solid live performances.
- CPU optimised. Small hard drive & CPU footprint.
- Easily assign midi controllers to any fx control.