In 1978, Toyo Gakki Corp. produced 'Japan's answer' to the Syndrum with the Ult-Sound DS-4.
The DS-4 is similar to the Syndrum in its 4-channel layout and functionality, but is also soughtafter for its unique sonic footprint.
Iconic Instruments presents the DS-4 on its own or paired with the Syndrum in a discounted package.
Please Note: The FULL version of Kontakt 5.6.6 or above is required. Please ensure you have the correct version of kontakt before ordering
- Adjustable Velocity Sensitivity (Amount, Curve/Mod)
- 4 Waveforms/Channel - Square, Triangle, Sine and Noise
- Pitch-Specific Tuning (7-Octave Range)
- Pitch Sweep Up/Down
- 3-Waveform, 3-Octave LFO
- Volume Envelope Control
- Velocity > Pitch Control
- Curve/Mod Velocity Control
- Effects - Distortion (4 Types), Delay (20 Sync Settings), Reverb (4 Impulses)
- Includes ready-to-use presets and custom-made Multi-instruments