Version: Kontakt 4.2.3 / WAV / V1.5
Brass Gong Sound Design
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Dream Circle Is Our New Sample Library Features Hits And Effect Captured From A Small Handmade Brass Gong
Dream Circle captures the beautiful nuances of a small handmade brass gong, recorded using Hammer, Sticks, Metals and Brushes. Hits, atmospheric effects, tempo synced patterns, tuned and playable patches, reverses, swells and more. All patches and sounds including Dream Audio Tools signature sonic research and accuracy.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Dream Circle
- All samples are 24 bit/48 Khz
- 39 designed .nki patches including 2 full sets and 2 extra sets.
- 650 Mbytes of recorded material
- Round robins for hammer, stick, metal and brush hits
- Recorded in vintage equipped studio
- Designed effect variations activable
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The Library Contains The Following Sounds/Patches
- Full Sets (2 Patches)
Two complete sets of Gong hits, a set with Mallet and second set with Sticks.
- Atmo Patches (7 Patches)
Seven patches of metallic soundscapes, athmospheric long scratches and noises.
- Reverse Patches (7 Patches)
Eight patches of reversed and cinematic sounds.
- Pulse Patches (4 Patches)
Four tempo synced and pulsating cinematic patches
- Swells Patches (7 Patches)
Eight patches of mallet swells and crescendos.
- Tuned Patches (7 Patches)
Seven patches of tuned and playable sounds, derived from metal samples. Pads, soundscapes and plucked sounds.
- Extra Sets (3 Patches)
Three additional sets. Two set of Gong hits, using metal sticks and brushed strings. An additional set of mallet swells.
Dream Circle works well and allows to use its samples in different musical and sound situation. I really appreciate it.
Dream Circle Dream by Audio Tools
A beautiful and dark sound that can be melodic, percussive, textural, background or upfront. It's one of those virtual instruments that feels and sounds real. These things can all be modified/controlled through other means, but it would have been nice if there was at least an ADSR control on the GUI. A sequencer could be useful too. It can't be faulted on the sound and how far Audio Tools have pushed the Dream Circle though.
Versatile percussive accents
Bargain at the price - great for a variety of percussive accents and hits.
ERA II Medieval Legends
Comprehensive selection of historic instrumentsView Product £183.50
Oberheim and Marion Systems MSR-2View Product £30.00 £21.00 YOU SAVE 30%
The next library in the Volt seriesView Product £32.00 £19.20 YOU SAVE 40%