A unique, versatile and essential tool
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Increase the dynamic and emotional impact of your tracks with these responsive, intuitive and fully customisable instruments. Perform extraordinarily realistic cymbal swells in real-time using your keyboard's Modulation Wheel! Press a key, use the modulation wheel, release the key: It's never been easier to infuse your music with epic, organic, gorgeous sounding swells! Take full control on the sound, length and dynamic of the swell.
- 10 hand-picked premium cymbals
- 278 samples (WAV, 24bit, 48kHz)
- up to 34 dynamic layers for maximum realism
- 10 single cymbal roll instruments
- 1 dynamic set with all cymbals
- 12 sound design instruments (Kontakt multis)
- 20 Impulse Responses (reverb)
- license agreement + user manual included
- Total size uncompressed: 1,57 GB
Choose One of Ten Premium Cymbals
- Meinl Byzance 21" Ride Transition
- Meinl Byzance 18" Dark Crash
- Paiste Signature 14" Fast Crash
- Sabian AAX 16" Aero Crash
- Paiste PST-8 18" China Rock
- Sabian XS20 18" China
- Zildjian Avedis 19" Beautiful Baby Ride
- Zildjian A-Custom 18" Crash
- Zildjian Kerope 19" Crash
- Zildjian Constantinople 22" Thin Ride
Shape Your Sound
- FILTERS: A high-pass and a low pass filter help you cut out unwanted frequencies
- REVERB SELECTOR: pick one of 20 custom Impulse Responses
- ATTACK: bring this up for mellow and smooth rolls without audible strokes, or down to hear the impact of the mallet.
- RELEASE: maximum release values provide an authentic decay of the cymbal, while lower values help replicate a chocked roll.
- MONO: reduce the stereo width to easily integrate the swell in your mix
- BRIGHT: add a slight boost of high-frequencies
- NOTCH: subtle cut of low-mid and high-mid frequency resonances
- FX: speaker simulation to create eerie, ghostly sounds
EXPLORE AND CREATE NEW SOUND TERRITORIES
Mix multiple cymbals together and assign any of the interface knobs to your midi controller to create your own dynamic instruments.
To get you started, CYMBAL ROLLS features 12 fascinating multi-instruments. These fun, responsive presets include vintage rolls, over-the-top wide and powerful swells, chocked rolls, builders, risers and pure sound design original instruments.
"Love the cymbal roll! I think your new library is excellent and perfect for a lot of the sound design work I do, I'll use it on my job later today! The ability to perform the roll is extremely valuable when schedule is important. Kudos!"
Doug Di Franco (Spike Lee, the Beastie Boys, Dizzy Gillespie)
Roll away the stones,,,
Cymbal Rolls does exactly what it says in the tin... very easy to operate and generate lush, exciting cymbal swells and rolls... gone are the days of programming a Cymbal Roll that sounds like a backfiring moped !!!
really good sample material and easy to handle UI/controls. I personally get better results with programming MIDI, but if you're in a rush this can be a life safer. In combination with some a riser/downer generating advice it can be real powerful.
Very needed library
I am not only a full time composer, but I was an International touring drummer for many years with a major pop star. Why is that relevant to this review? Well, it is easy enough for me to mic one of my many cymbals to record cymbal rolls onto a track, but I will almost always reach for the Cymbal Rolls Kontakt library as it sounds great accomplishes exactly what I would be able to without having to even set up a mic.
Very good Product! Thanks:)
Ancient ERA Persia
A collection of sounds from forgotten places of the middle eastView Product £184.00