Version: Kontakt 5.4.1 / NCW / V1
Unique Percussion Library
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Spæctrum Arts is proud to announce its second Kontakt sound library: The Container. A unique percussion library covering a wide range of textures, from percussive strokes, to rubs, frictions, and experimental techniques.
We have recorded a massive 220 lbs plain metal container, and played it with all kinds of sticks and mallets, including double bass bows, super balls, hand drumming, and other accessories.
- Bowed Kit
- Brush Kit
- Drum Sticks
- Metal Rods Hits & Rubs
- Miscellaneous Techniques
- Plastic Kit
- Superball Hits, Rolls and Rubs 1 & 2
- Taiko Bachi Hits, Rolls and Rubs
- Timpani Mallets
- SFX kits: Abyss, Air, Crystals, Electricity 1 & 2, Evolution, Haunted, Low, Reversed, Sweeping, Tension.
- Granulator scripted effect module.
- Global Presets using all the effects and the Granulator.
- Per-key precise tuner
- The library is about 13,7 gigabytes uncompressed.
- Requires Kontakt 5.4.1 or above.
Scripted Granulator Effects
To go deeper into Sound Design, The Container also comes with a wide range of sound effects, to give your musical projects a unique atmosphere. These sound effects where created using The Container as its source.
In addition to this library, is our custom KSP scripted Granulator Synthesizer effect. This tool, integrated in each .nki instruments, gives the opportunity to widely experiment modifying the original library sounds. We have included 200+ presets, of which most use the Granulator.
It reminds me sounds of water tower container in my town. I used to hit it with many found things, when i was kid, to get sound of it.
Nice sounds, lot of them, but too pricy. I bought it anyway ;)