Audition and Voltus
Version: Kontakt 5.3 / NCW / V1
Instantly Manipulate Your Own Samples.
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Audition Player is designed for you to load your own Samples or Sample Packs. Load your Samples in and have them spread out across your Keys -
Audition also has a Random Function which, at the click of a button, will randomly select 4 Samples together.
Audition acts like a bridge between your own Samples and Sample Packs and fluid playable Virtual Instruments.
To get you started we have bundled Audition with Voltus Bass. 125 classic and innovative 24-
- Use your Own Samples in the Audition Kontakt Player
- Easily turn Wav Sample Packs into highly playable Kontakt Instruments
- All loaded Samples are automatically laid out 1 Sample per Key
- Select Samples with your MIDI keyboard
- Click a button to have any Sample played spread out across 6 Octaves
- Layer up to 4 Samples together each with individual Controls and Effects
- Tempo-synced Pulse (Stutter) Gates and Filters Gate, long evolving LFO Sweep FX
- Random Function - One click generation of new sounds and textures
- Voltus Bass comes loaded with 125 innovative and classic multi-
sampled Bass source sounds
- It uses the same engines as Audition -
select and load Bass Samples using your MIDI Keyboard
- Engine features -
Group and Master Tempo- synced Pulse (stutter) Gates and Filter Gates
- The long slow random Multi-
Filter multi- LFO FX are excellent for creating evolving sweeping Bass textures
- With 4 Samples layers, Voltus is capable of providing literally millions of different sounds
- 200 Presets included -
divided into 6 broad sonic categories
- The fat warm sound of this Instrument has a wide range of uses from old school classic Basses to modern Trailer low end textures
TEMPO SYNCED GATES
There are 2 Master Tempo-synced Gates that affect the Sample Groups and operate independently from each other - One for Volume the other for LP Filter.
Choose Filter rates from 1/16th beat up to 4 beats. Triplet options aswell.
Each Sample Group also has its own set of Pulse and Filter Gates.
Audition is supported by several built in Effects Units - Customised for the Instrument
- 4 Band Equalizer
- Convolution Reverb
- 23 Reverb Impulse Responses
There is one set for each of the 4 Sample Groups :-
FILTERS AND ENVELOPES
Shape the tone of each sound with two 4-
Move your sounds with the Tempo-
Glide your sounds in or turn long ones into short ones with the full ADSR volume shaping envelope controls.
Control the whole sound you have made or control each Sample Group individually.
FURTHER INDIVIDUAL GROUP CONTROLS
Control how much multi-
There are 4 identical Sample Groups in Audition. Each one has its own set of Parameters and Effects. Control individual Volume, Pan, Stereo Width, Tuning, High Pass and Low Pass Filters, Chorus, Distortion and Delay.
Also set the speed of Tempo-
Full Version of Kontakt 5.3.1+ is required to use Audition and Voltus.
Audition does not alter loops in Sample packs. Although changing loops is totally possible inside Audition, there is no GUI facility for this in the current version. We have included a Primer to help you go into Kontakt if you want to change looping.
You will need to do a little copy & paste and Sample renaming to load your own Samples. See the top Video which details how to load your own Samples.
RSCI02 requires 793 MB of hard drive space.
Available as Direct Download only.