Audition and Chamaeleon
Version: Kontakt 5.3 / NCW / V1
Instantly Manipulate Your Own Samples.
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Audition Player is designed for you to load your own Samples or Sample Packs. Load your Samples in and have them spread out across your Keys - one Sample per Key. These can then be tried out by just playing your MIDI keyboard. Once a desired Sample is located simply click a button on the GUI to have that Sample spread out across 6 Octaves. You can layer up to 4 Samples together in this way.
Each Sample has many individual Controls making it easy to individualise your sounds.
A Tempo-synced Pulse Gate and Filter Gate can be applied to all the Samples or each one individually.
Audition also has a Random Function which, at the click of a button, will randomly select 4 Samples together.
Audition acts like a bridge between your own Samples and Sample Packs and fluid playable Virtual Instruments.
To get you started we have bundled Audition with Chamaeleon Pads & Drones. 123 classic 24-bit multi-sampled Synth Pad source sounds have already been loaded into Audition to make Chamaeleon. This Pad & Low Drone Instrument is capable of providing literally millions of different sounds when using different permutations of all 4 Sample Groups.
101 Presets are included as examples of what can be done. Combinations of these Samples provide warm fat organic Pad and Drone sounds. Think - Dirty Low Drones, Lush Long Evolving Pads, Ethereal Synth Organ textures. Great for a wide range of music.
Audition is supported by several built in Effects Units - Customised for the Instrument
- 4 Band Equalizer
- Convolution Reverb
- 23 Reverb Impulse Responses
There is one set for each of the 4 Sample Groups :-
FILTERS AND ENVELOPES
Shape the tone of each sound with two 4-
Move your sounds with the Tempo-
Glide your sounds in or turn long ones into short ones with the full ADSR volume shaping envelope controls.
Control the whole sound you have made or control each Sample Group individually.
FURTHER INDIVIDUAL GROUP CONTROLS
Control how much multi-
There are 4 identical Sample Groups in Audition. Each one has its own set of Parameters and Effects. Control individual Volume, Pan, Stereo Width, Tuning, High Pass and Low Pass Filters, Chorus, Distortion and Delay.
Also set the speed of Tempo-
TEMPO SYNCED GATES
There are 2 Master Tempo-synced Gates that affect the Sample Groups and operate independently from each other - One for Volume the other for LP Filter.
Choose Filter rates from 1/16th beat up to 4 beats. Triplet options aswell.
Each Sample Group also has its own set of Pulse and Filter Gates.
- Use your Own Samples in the Audition Kontakt Player
- Easily turn Wav Sample Packs into highly playable Kontakt Instruments
- All loaded Samples are automatically laid out 1 Sample per Key
- Select Samples with your MIDI keyboard
- Click a button to have any Sample played spread out across 6 Octaves
- Layer up to 4 Samples together each with individual Controls and Effects
- Tempo-synced Pulse (Stutter) Gates and Filters Gate, long evolving LFO Sweep FX
- Random Function - One click generation of new sounds and textures
- Audition bundles with Chamaeleon Pads & Drones (these are free with Audition)
- Chameleon Pads & Drones comes loaded with 123 timeless Pad sounds
- It uses the same engines as Audition - select and load Pad Samples using your MIDI Keyboard
- Engine features - Group and Master Tempo-synced Pulse (stutter) Gates and Filter Gates
- The long slow random Multi-Filter multi-LFO FX are excellent for creating evolving sweeping Pad textures
- With 4 Samples layers, Chamaeleon is capable of providing literally millions of different sounds
- 101 Presets included - 40 Low Drones, 50 Pads, 11 Leads
- The fat warm sound of this Instrument has a wide range of uses from old school classic Pads to modern Trailer sounds
- 4 On-board Effects Units : 4 Band EQ, Compressor, Delay, Convolution Reverb (+23 IRs)
- Full Retail Version of Kontakt 5.3 (or later) Required
Full Version of Kontakt 5.3.1+ is required to use Audition and Chamaeleon.
Audition does not alter loops in Sample packs. Although changing loops is totally possible inside Audition, there is no GUI facility for this in the current version. We have included a Primer to help you go into Kontakt if you want to change looping.
You will need to do a little copy & paste and Sample renaming to load your own Samples. See the top Video which details how to load your own Samples.
RSCI01 requires 696 MB of hard drive space.
Available as Direct Download only.